Will Carter's new ride from Right Side Performance...

Will Carter

I need motivation and a build thread usually provides...

I'm back and working on the new #52.

Going back single seat with a new Right Side Performance 'Long Haul Single' chassis...check 'em out in the NC4x4 vendor area...click...

Goal is to be at the Stampede and win that shit. (I'm still a bit grumpy from missing KOH and why try to sugar coat it with sportsman-like conduct? :flipoff2:)

Specs:
-LS-something...
-4L80e
-Atlas
-Radflo Coilovers and Bypasses at each corner
-Ruff Stuff 9" housings
-Spidertrax Pro Knuckles and Pro Hubs front and rear
-Raceline Monsters
-Right Side Performance dual pump steering system ... stay tuned...
-32 gallons of juice
-Branik Motorsports 2.25" 7075 lower links
-Maxxis Tires if they'll actually call me back sometime :shaking: If not then whatever...maybe grownd hawgs or buckshots...

Blah blah...same ol' junk...

Peekchures...
afarm6.static.flickr.com_5266_5617645886_9d86a386b7_z.jpg

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5309_5617646304_bb28fbf4bf_z.jpg

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5063_5617060907_2695d5a640_z.jpg

afarm6.static.flickr.com_5101_5617060551_82264abacf_z.jpg

I think there's something wrong with your front suspension.

Not enough moving parts. :flipoff2:

woot woot

If not then whatever...maybe grownd hawgs or buckshots...

For the win. Cut monster mudders for KOH.

Good luck on getting this one done, hope to see it assembled and bad ass before too awfully long.

Maybe be able to race/trail ride it once or twice before a big event this time :flipoff2:

I'm curious on the decision for a one seater? Lighter weight with lower CG?

How do I fix it Shawn?

I dunno, man... the word on the street is that you've got to have IFS to be competitive.

But I don't know enough to say one way or the other... :lol:

That will never work.
I know a guy near me that can fix all your mistakes though...just hit me up I will put you in touch.

::beer::

What happened to that other car you guys were building...? The British two-seater...?

What happened to that other car you guys were building...? The British two-seater...?

it's owner is a kitty cat

I was hoping for some news.

...pretty sure that's not news.

:flipoff2:

It's still sitting there waiting for me to put in some interior panels so it can go to his shop and sit until he gets out of school.

He sent me a text message at some point earlier today. Maybe this will answer it for him.:flipoff2:

Here we go again... Subscribed though
When you gonna sell that jalopy and make yourself a cool buggy?

I'm curious on the decision for a one seater? Lighter weight with lower CG?
I feel I go faster in a single seat. I think simply for the fact that I'm not concerned about another persons safety. Even if I try to not care it's still in the back of my mind...

The weight difference is negligible. Between the the wait of the seat and a co-pilot you really only save a couple hundred pounds. Everything else is still the same at this point in the game with these long distance cars. Same amount of fuel. Same drivetrain. Maybe save a couple feet of tube on the single...
Center of gravity though...that's important I think. You can't sling a two seater like you can a single seat built in this configuration in my experience. Although watching guys like Derek West in XRRA will make you question that though...

This car will be built pretty much exactly like my 2009 single seat except this one will look good.:flipoff2: I did some horrible things to that rig and it just shook it off. I'm building this one even stronger...

i always liked the first one, it was ugly in a will carter kind of way, haha. what ever happened to it?

new chassis looks good, now get done with it in time to beat on it some and get out there and win this $hit!

Any progress?

Back