Who is on NC RC Crawlers?

GotLime?

http://www.ncrccrawlers.com/forum/index.php

I haven't done anything with my RC crawlers in probably a year, but I'm starting to get the itch again so I went over there to see what's going on. I saw a few familiar screen names.

I'm the same over there and here. Actually, I'm the same screen name everywhere except for some forums that don't allow the "?" in a screen name.

Almost all the guys I 1:1 wheel with have crawlers so I'm sure we'll see you guys out there soon.

Still between Charlotte and Raleigh............Raleigh during the week and Charlotte on the weekends......

im on with same name.
i cant post anything their and dont know who to contact about it so if anyone can pass the message id appreciate it .

You can contact me......I will look into it.

I cannot find a username matching novacayne75 registered on the site. Try re-registering.

im on with same name.
i cant post anything their and dont know who to contact about it so if anyone can pass the message id appreciate it .

That's funny I have a similar problem. I have problems posting sometimes because it says my account isn't verified or something. I sent PM's to the Admin with no response.

Andy if you can look into this for me that would be cool. I'm LKN Crawler over there. I should just change my name to the same as here.

I checked on that for you. Looks like that since you are not a supporting member of ncrccrawlers, it sometimes puts a hold on your posts till a moderator okays them. That may be the issue with delayed posts sometimes. We have had a ton of issues with spammers in the past and sometimes the protection is a little overactive.

I try to okay posts whenever I see them the couple times a day I am on over there. If the problem persists let me know.

Thanks

About 2 weeks ago, I regesterd with the same name here. I made a couple posts, then was redirected to my profile page. In the center of the page was a window advertizing what looked like a bogus anti virus. Sure enough, it was, when I tried to get away from that page, it sent my computer into a loop I couldn't get out of. Had to take it to the local PC shop and get it cleaned out. Haven't been back since.

obxbronco on there as well

RJLosi on there

Back