Where to buy a trailer

Some buddies of mine from church run Tesh and Sons Trailers in Lexington. Their number is 336-764-3323

Emailed this guy. The trailer looks pretty good but I have never heard of the Equipment Pro brand. Anyone have any info? Also, anyone ever use Hurst trailers?

Didn't see this till now.
A friend of mine had a Hurst Trailer. Looked pretty much like a Hudson. Very well built from what I remember.

There's a company in Alabama that makes trailers to your specs for what I consider pretty cheap. Braking axles, lights and whatever hitch makes it a pretty good option in my book.

For example you could get a 16' wood deck, ~82" wide w/ side rails, tandem axles (#3500), lights, one braking axle and built in ~2 weeks for $1700. Plus I think it comes with ramps. I don't see how you can get much better.

Before I found my new trailer I considered buying one from these guys but they wanted $2700 for a deck-over trailer with #5200 tandem axles, lights and brakes. I found my new one for $2000 so I didn't bother. Anyway, I think the guys that work there are wheelers so it might be worth a long trip one weekend.

The business name is Lawrimore Trailers. I don't have the phone number but I bet you can find them on the web.

This just in.... My referral gift certificate for referring Ivan came today :) Guess I can tell everyone how great Kraftsman in Ramsuer (Rt64) is.. It is actually a nice trailer built exactly the way I wanted it for a good price too..

This just in.... My referral gift certificate for referring Ivan came today :) Guess I can tell everyone how great Kraftsman in Ramsuer (Rt64) is.. It is actually a nice trailer built exactly the way I wanted it for a good price too..

maybe they read your thread on PBB :)

I've had my T&W trailer two years I gave $2100 for it. 14,000 lb., 18 foot dovetail, dual axle brakes, and breakaway box. I haul my John Deere skid steer and attachments and that is probably pushing the limit with no problems. What the price is now I don't know but at the time that was cheeeap. I had a 7000lb Kraftsman before and it was nice too. I guess it would be hard for a company to screw up a trailer to bad if that is what they are in the business to build.

Back