Where do they sell super swampers near Raleigh?

call around, i think some of the tire shops can order them, not sure of anyone closer than galloways and 4wheel parts that stock them.

Im pretty sure four wheeling of raleigh carries them, and I know crickets service center in cary used to sell them however they got out of "The 4wd business" so I dont know if they will still order them or not. But call both of those places. -Tim

There is a tire shop on the way to wake forest, just past 540 that has ordered them for me before. The guys were great to deal with, but the price and time to deliver left much to be desired. I have been back though. Tough to find good people at a tire shop. It is also locally owned which is always a +. The delivery was out of their hands so I understood.

are you looking for them around here so you can actually see them first?

i highly recommend the 4wp route, and get the warranty

they will work with you on price matching and whatnot, just keep pushing them

ridefast said:
are you looking for them around here so you can actually see them first?

i highly recommend the 4wp route, and get the warranty

they will work with you on price matching and whatnot, just keep pushing them
That's part of it but the bigger part for me is knowing what they cost. While I'll admit I haven't *fully* search for them online they aren't nearly as easy to find as BFG or any of the major brands.

I went to 4WP and now I'm getting a ballpark figure. The warranty + free shipping thing sounds cool.

I ordered a set of 33/12.50's and wheels with no problems through 4WP and later a set of 38's and they were brought to the front door and did not have to pay shipping cost.

Galloways, get 'em pad balanced while your at it. He will match mag pricing and is a great guy to deal with. Perpetual motion machine tho', be prepared to walk while your talking to him. :beer:

Tim88XJ said:
Im pretty sure four wheeling of raleigh carries them

i thought i heard they went out of business a few years back, are they still around?

vanguard said:
Where is galloways? Google isn't helping.

Down off 64 near~in Richfield. About 20 min. south of the URE off ramp. Galloways 4WD Center I think is the actual name. Lester is a good guy. :D

4wheeling of raleigh is still in business as far as i know but they don't do tires. i bought super swampers from crickets a few years back. they order from national tire and wheel i believe, and charge the same price that you would out of the catalogue or online and you don't have to pay shipping, but that was about 3 years ago, don't know about now

Hey,

i work at Global Performance Motorsports in Raleigh, just off of Hwy 70 close to 540. I'm 99% sure we can order Swampers for you and if you pick them up at our shop, I don't think there's a shipping charge.

Global Performance Motorsports
8628 Barefoot Industrial Rd
Raleigh, NC 27617
(919)-784-0411

later,
bigmac

just find the tires you want, go to any JUST TIRES store, and show them and get them to order them. thats what i did instead of ordering them myself and i got them alot cheaper than it owuld have been for me to order them because the people who work at just tires get them for a cheaper shipping cost and i didnt have to pay tax on them...

I have a friend with a tire store in Asheboro, he has a set of 33x12.50x15 Thornbyrds on the floor now ($700) and can/will order you anything.
If you are interested, I will get you some prices.

Also he can mount and balance these tires, unlike most tire stores.

Back