Where can i find a 9"......

don't laugh it's paid for

F250-1.jpg

F250-3.jpg

minus the camper shell of course.........

looks like a fun project. that looks perfect for camping out of!

I like it! Bob the bed, lift it not nine but four & trim the fenders to fit 37"s.

paint it & go

it's a start anyway.....i won't be camping out of it, i have given the camper shell away. Maybe before 2 long i will have an update, a 9" update!!!!!:beer:

OR NOT... the guy w/ the used front & rears just sold them..........dangit

pretty cool, a friend of mine has a '73 that he is fixing to order some firberglass front end parts:
alvarez1.jpg

alvarez3.jpg

Broncomania aided to me spending the $$$... i seen his bronco & rode in his lifted F250.
what up girl. your truck will be sweet on the 9" skyjacker kit. you can probably fit 42's under it with no problem. dont do a body lift. and dont run any blocks on a tall lift like that. i'd like to see you stay safe by being smart and spending money on good stuff. i'll come over and help install the lift when you get it. if you got any questions or need advice just call me. :beer:

what's up mike!!! maybe i will get started on it before too much longer........when i get ready you bring the "know how", i'll bring the beer!!!:huggy:

well i got to ditch the camper shell this weekend........man what a difference. She looks totally different now.....:Rockon: I also cleaned out the inside.. OMG, i think i took about 15 showers afterwards.....She's goodin' ready to wash now:gitrdun:

Please post pics of you working on this truck and drinking beer...PLEASE POST PICS OF YOU WORKING ON THIS TRUCK AND DRINKING BEER...PLEASE POST PICS OF YOU WORKING ON THIS TRUCK AND DRINKING BEER...just incase it wasnt clear the first two times

Please post pics of you working on this truck and drinking beer...PLEASE POST PICS OF YOU WORKING ON THIS TRUCK AND DRINKING BEER...PLEASE POST PICS OF YOU WORKING ON THIS TRUCK AND DRINKING BEER...just incase it wasnt clear the first two times

Do they want to see the truck or just you drinking Beer!!!:lol:

trust me, you don't want to see me. i'm just an old married lady. Hey my husband is sexy.....i got pictures of him!!!

hahahaha!!! i hope to get her running during christmas & i will be submitting new pictures........

What all did it take to get it up and running? Thats a good start. Now lets get that sucker sky high!! And when you were asking about a 9" I was thinking the axle, not lift.. Wow that will be huge! Go with Skyjacker though, I run that on my Jeep and am impressed. That thing is a limo! Looks like it will break in half with all that lift. Your not even gonna wheel it once?!? Cmon!! Mall crawlin is fun but you gotta at least climb some sh!t

we put a kit in the carb & cut the fuel line going to the tank (it needs to be flushed) & mounted a fuel jug on the front bumper (for time being) & she started right up. We are gonna change the oil today & put a new master cylinder, booster, & brakes all around. even the dang AC works, WOW!! i hope to have her on the road by the end of january......& lifted by the summer. I have a '02 expedition 4x4 & the '78 is taller than that truck from factory......8-9" lift is gonna be huge!!!! i want to run 38's & i want the body to totally clear front to back....i don't want to trim anything. It's surely gonna make people say "what the hell?"

i want to run 38's & i want the body to totally clear front to back....i don't want to trim anything. It's surely gonna make people say "what the hell?"
it will clear 38's no problem. you could run 39.5 and still have plenty of clearance. i think those would even look better cause they are a little wider than 38's. possibly even 42's since your not gonna wheel it.

update pics....

good'olgirl1 0011 (2) (2).jpg

good'olgirl1 007[1].jpg

good'olgirl1 008[1].jpg

i've gotta change the wheel & tire set-up for time being.......

Back