Where can I buy Maxxis Creepy Crawlers?

paulevans76

Looking for an NC dealer. Preferrably in East of Greensboro, but doesn't really matter. And of course, I'd want a good price ;)

So.......

paulevans76 said:
Looking for an NC dealer. Preferrably in East of Greensboro, but doesn't really matter. And of course, I'd want a good price ;)

So.......

Discount Tire actually has them on their website...

the big Maxxis dealer is in Hickory...and they may deliver them to a store near you if you want them...

can't remember their name, but I know Dave (Aggressive1) had them delivered to Myrtle Beach on their normal delivery truck...

and I know two guys that live in Greenville, NC and run them...both members of NC Krawlers (www.nckrawlers.com is their site)...cdjeep and CJ4PLAY are their usernames on their club site...

Greg

bigwaylon said:
Discount Tire actually has them on their website...

the big Maxxis dealer is in Hickory...and they may deliver them to a store near you if you want them...

can't remember their name, but I know Dave (Aggressive1) had them delivered to Myrtle Beach on their normal delivery truck...

and I know two guys that live in Greenville, NC and run them...both members of NC Krawlers (www.nckrawlers.com is their site)...cdjeep and CJ4PLAY are their usernames on their club site...

Greg

are they making a radial version of those tires yet. iroks or creepy crawlers are my next tire. :D :D

yeah one of those dudes (white tj leaf rear) lives in the apartments behind mine. never catch him outside or I'd ask him about them.

so on discount tire I see:

Size Price

35-12.50-15LT/C2 BSW $210.00

35-12.50-16LT/C2 BSW $214.00

37-12.50-15LT/D2 BSW $230.00

37-12.50-16LT/D2 BSW $236.00

37-14.50-15LT/D2 BSW $258.00

37-14.50-16LT/D2 BSW $267.00

38-13.00-15LT/D2 BSW $285.00

38.5-14.50-16LT/D2 B $302.00

All I have been seeing on peoples rigs are the 16" sizes. Are the other sizes out now?

Holy crap! $300 for a ~38? I'd buy 37" Krawlers.

paul, the guy with the tj&leaves is a good friend of mine, his name is carter. go to this site (www.nckrawlers.com) and ask, carter's (cdjeep) on there and a couple of others that are running the creepy crawlers. Down East Offroad is a local Maxxis dealer in Wilson.

K & M Tire in Hickory is where to get em. They ONLY deal wholesale but if you have a local shop that will work with you you can get them alot cheaper and since they deliver to everymajor area, there is no shipping cost on em. Not sure on the tire sizes available, but when I bought mine I went to the website and directly called Maxxis, they hooked me up with K & M and told me that discount tire has the hold on the internet sales. And the guy at Maxxis can tell you EXACTLY what you wanna know and doesn't mind talking about the tire. I beleive the radials are still to be released, but most of the sizes on the creepy should be out by now. I'm running a 37x14.5x15. Rick from NCKrawlers is running a 37x14.5x16 and Carter from NCKrawlers is running a 35x??x15. Rick traded in his Iroks for a set and like em enough that when he had to go to a 16 in. 8 lug wheel, he bought another set. I did a full review on them on pirate and jeepsunlimited and I think on pavementsucks.com a few months ago.

I can get you a set of them at my shop, FAST Friedrichs automotive service and tire. I am in raleigh, i know a set of 37's would be like $235 a piece plus mount and balance. I run them on my XJ and i love them, they work better and ride better than almost any mud/rock tire out there even being a bias ply.

I guess we'll have to see how heavy the wallet feels here over the next month or so. good to know where to find them now. thanks yall

k&m tire do sell them but not to the public.... however they do also own town and country tire stores locally in taylorsville . they keep several sizes in stock at the warehouse so u should be able to get them on a short notice

Back