whats the point of the for trade prefix

1983Bronco

what is the point of the for trade prefix if you have to post a price on something you are looking to trade. Doesn't posting a price on something defeat the purpose of wanting to trade?

posting the price gives the idea or rough estimate of what you expect to get out of it. without the prices you will get some stupid offers.

There are some proposed changes coming to the commerce section.
Depending on decisions things could change a bit...stay tuned

posting the price gives the idea or rough estimate of what you expect to get out of it. without the prices you will get some stupid offers.

Well an offer is an offer, its up to each individual to decide what is a fair deal and what is not. Be specific in your ad, example I want to trade my 39.5x16.5 new tires and wheels for your used 38" or bigger tires and beadlock wheels. Or I want to trade my 9K winch for a set of H1 beadlocks. Then you don't get the "I will trade you my front dana 30 for your front dana 60" offers. Simple really! I just think the whole nazi idea of "YOU HAVE TO POST A PRICE ON YOUR FOR TRADE THREAD" is childish. We are all capable of deiciding for ourselves what is and is not a good deal.:popcorn:

Back