What to do with a trailer?

tacomatrd00

What can you do with a trailer with no title and no reg. that was given to you, part it out, sale it, ????? I don't have much use for it and its a little to heavy for me to pull with the taco.

its a dual axle tandrum axles, about 18 or 20 ft long with utility gate at back and foot tall rail around it with wire mess, wood floor. I don't know what it would be worth so I don't know how much to sale it for, and if I did go for a title what is involved there? Thanks for the input I am just lost with this thing.

go to the dmv and tell them u built a trailer .. they will give u some #'s to stamp on the tongue and axle and u have to have somebody to inspect it for safety. a state trooper singed off on mine. best i can remember it cost couple hundred dollars to do it

Does it have trailer axles? In SC they outlawed trailers with Moble home axles. If it has them you may have a problem with getting a title.

I will most likely just get rid of it I don't have much use for it but I don't know what kind of price to put on it. It does have trailer axles under it not mobile home axles.

I will most likely just get rid of it I don't have much use for it but I don't know what kind of price to put on it. It does have trailer axles under it not mobile home axles.
Post a pictures. With steel prices the way they are these days you might be surprised what you get for it.

Hell, do you even need a driver's license in SC? They're WAY more lax than NC is.. Best bet is to take a look through their general statutes?

By the way, that little tidbit of info would have saved everyone a bunch of time, since your profile says Charlotte... ;)

i figured the process would be the same sorry to all but here is a pic

Attachments

• 100_1028.jpg
    100_1028.jpg
    164.8 KB · Views: 576
SC does not require a tag on a trailer....

SC does not require a tag on a trailer....

If it stays within the state. If you take it over the state line it needs a tag. Those look like MH axles in that picture.

ill give you $200 for it I am available on thursday to pick it up.

$250 and you tell me when to pick it up, your convenience....:flipoff2:

Back