What to do about persons not following thourgh with a sale?

paintzen

I bought a rollcage from A Joshua tomney a.k.a. joshua1086. Gave him half the money upfront, being he was military and had what seemed to be a good rep on NC 4x4 I saw no problem with this. As we were a fare distance from each other picking it up was an issue. Then I was deployed last min and asked him if it was possible to pick it up upon my return, he said this was not a problem as it was a his buddys shop and had plenty of room to keep it. Upon my return I reach out to him and got no reply on here or on his phone. Last I heard his build didn't go as he wanted and he put the cage back on his rig.
Has anyone heard from him or have any suggestions I have been trying to resolve this for some time.
Thank you in advance

He hasn't been on here since Jan. You might be able to reach out to David G to see if he has any contact with him.

I don't to Facebook but you could probably find his page from one of the guys here:

Sisters

Last edited:
I don't think I've heard from Josh in a year and a half. I have a cell phone number for him, but sounds like you've tried that already. I'll reach out to a few folks that know him better, see if anybody knows where he is.

I bought a rollcage from A Joshua tomney a.k.a. joshua1086. Gave him half the money upfront, being he was military and had what seemed to be a good rep on NC 4x4 I saw no problem with this. As we were a fare distance from each other picking it up was an issue. Then I was deployed last min and asked him if it was possible to pick it up upon my return, he said this was not a problem as it was a his buddys shop and had plenty of room to keep it. Upon my return I reach out to him and got no reply on here or on his phone. Last I heard his build didn't go as he wanted and he put the cage back on his rig.
Has anyone heard from him or have any suggestions I have been trying to resolve this for some time.
Thank you in advance

Its been over 2 years now. I didn't hear back from you and unforeseen circumstance lead to my jeep and all my parts leaving the place it was at so I could not store the cage. I sold the cage to someone else for cheap as it appeared you fell off the earth and I had nowhere to keep it.

I haven't been on here in a very long time so sorry I haven't responded until today a few people reached out. Send me your address and I will send a check.

Back