Attachments

• KIMG0231.JPG
    KIMG0231.JPG
    77.1 KB · Views: 157
STFT B1 is short term fuel trim for Bank1
LTFT B1 is long term fuel trim for Bank1
ECT is engine coolant temp
Fuel System 1 is in Closed Loop mode

Calculated load should not be 100%, that's basically saying you're at full engine load. That's like full throttle uphill with a trailer. Unless you're looking at that scanner while going uphill at full throttle with a trailer... Or your vehicle is shaped like a barn and is underpowered (like a Jeep), and you're driving uphill without a trailer.

I assume that you're having a problem, which is why you have an OBD2 scanner hooked up, and that your problem is related to either a throttle position sensor or one of the sensors that does airflow calculation, which would make the load calculation max itself out.

Last edited:
It's a 2003 GMC envoy 4.2 in line 6 would that make the transmission act crazy and what should I look at first thank you for all your help

It's a 2003 GMC envoy 4.2 in line 6 would that make the transmission act crazy and what should I look at first thank you for all your help

Could very well make the trans controller freak out, depending on the issue. Look at the specific PIDs for throttle position, MAF (I'm assuming a 2003 GMC is MAF-based), those kind of things. Also look at pedal position, if it's a drive-by-wire setup. If something like the throttle position sensor is broken, things are "seeing" WOT from a sensor standpoint, but the engine isn't actually getting WOT airflow so there are obviously conflicts between engine perception and engine reality.

Ok yeah going to the local pick a part the GMC rpms goes up and barely any speed is gained so I'm going to get pedal throttle body and possibly computer

It's transmission there's a lot of noise coming from underneath it goes fine in first and second but when you put it in 3 or d it just revs up and doesn't really create any speed at all

Back