What have you done to your rig today?

Wasn't today but the truck got some love this weekend. BearCat 880 and some Kicker CS line speakers.
43b14eb276a4cb746a131f476800b2d3.jpg
465c0454f0516023081778d76ccdb22a.jpg
cb86b6ea51a5aff185d8896139a2d33a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

I feel like I have seen these sliders somewhere
Impressed you stuffed these in your Jeep like you did.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

you did not remove the oil pan?
I did, cleaned it out real good. Fortunately, guides still fully intact so none of that down there but dropped the pan just in case.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Had the Toyota stealership rebalance the tires they couldn't balance right last week on the wife's 4runner. Also asked them to check out why it's pulling to the right when braking. They called me a couple hours later and said the right side caliper needs to be replaced because it's dragging. I said yo dawg, it's pulling to the right when I hit the brakes, not when I'm just cruising. They then insisted that both calipers were dragging and the pads were completely worn out, and I need to spend $900 and replace both calipers, turn the rotors, and put new pads on it. Which is funny because during their super multipoint inspection on Friday, they said the pads were fine, and now they are pretty much shot. So I told them they clearly didn't understand how brakes work, and that I wanted then to just replace the left caliper and bleed the brakes. They called me back ten minutes later and said the service manager wouldn't let them do that. I said, no thank you, I'll be picking my vehicle up shortly. Ugh.
2hrs and $300 later for both sides with Napa Premium everything:
IMG_20180702_193511.jpg
IMG_20180702_193525.jpg

Also put those new tires on the truck.
IMG_20180702_162953.jpg
IMG_20180702_153116.jpg

Actually wired the winch in, and put in usable headlights. Gotta go get the TSL's mounted for it later.
0ea728a44ba6e308f342844edab92425.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Which is funny because during their super multipoint inspection on Friday, they said the pads were fine, and now they are pretty much shot. So I told them they clearly didn't understand how brakes work...

Flow Honda tried to get me to spend $900 for new brakes on the rear of my wife's car while they had it on the lift for a state inspection (why it was on a lift IDK). I told the service writer to put it back on the lift so I could see. The tech even tried shaking his flashlight around saying "well it's hard to see but they're down to near nothing."

I asked for his flashlight, stuffed my head in the wheel well and said "Oh look, they're 7mm thick, which is how thock they were 4 days ago when I checked them! "

That was a fun conversation with the tech, manager, and writer. I don't think they work there anymore.

BearCat 880 and some Kicker CS line speakers.

I dont remember if I used CS or DS, but I'm digging the Kickers I put in my truck a while back!

I dont remember if I used CS or DS, but I'm digging the Kickers I put in my truck a while back!
I'm liking them so far. They need more power up top though, they're gonna get an amp and I'll add a sub later this year.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

My head unit has a built in 50w and that's been enough for me. I'm just tickled that they're clear even when they're cranked up. It's like when you finally decide to buy a GOOD pair of sunglasses and you can see everything so well...except with your ears :D

0717182108.jpg
Got new rotor, pads, parking brake shoes and hardware, caliper, wheel studs and lug nuts installed on driver rear. Maybe I'll get the passenger rear done tomorrow and then I can move on to replacing everything in the front.

figured out ya can clean the inside of the windshield. who the hell knew? :smokin:

I just read what Jody posted about Jim, but he's still right about this. I finally thought to clean the inside of my windshield and I swear it's like I got a new truck. Didn't even have to touch the defrost this morning to get the windshield to clear up on the way to work. He was a wise man!

I just read what Jody posted about Jim, but he's still right about this. I finally thought to clean the inside of my windshield and I swear it's like I got a new truck. Didn't even have to touch the defrost this morning to get the windshield to clear up on the way to work. He was a wise man!
After cleaning everything with paper towels until I can't get it any cleaner I use a light spritz on a VERY clean microfiber towel.

You won't have to clean it for months.

35db0c6e45724284ae74d206462f3c31.jpg

Not mine but got the axles and rollers under a buddies new rig and got it off the trailer. Gonna start tearing parts off his old rig this coming week. Hopefully in a month or so he should be up and wheeling if he will buy some tires

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not really today but earlier this week put some 35in treps on the runner (no lift). Took a couple poser shots today before shooting at the range.
4XnnHWR.jpg

Had the Toyota stealership rebalance the tires they couldn't balance right last week on the wife's 4runner. Also asked them to check out why it's pulling to the right when braking. They called me a couple hours later and said the right side caliper needs to be replaced because it's dragging. I said yo dawg, it's pulling to the right when I hit the brakes, not when I'm just cruising. They then insisted that both calipers were dragging and the pads were completely worn out, and I need to spend $900 and replace both calipers, turn the rotors, and put new pads on it. Which is funny because during their super multipoint inspection on Friday, they said the pads were fine, and now they are pretty much shot. So I told them they clearly didn't understand how brakes work, and that I wanted then to just replace the left caliper and bleed the brakes. They called me back ten minutes later and said the service manager wouldn't let them do that. I said, no thank you, I'll be picking my vehicle up shortly. Ugh.
2hrs and $300 later for both sides with Napa Premium everything:
View attachment 271244 View attachment 271245

Also put those new tires on the truck.
View attachment 271247 View attachment 271246
They needed to Recoup all the Lost money on the Re Re Re-balance! Sounds like the balance finally fixed the vibration, but a dragging caliper could cause it too.

Back