what happened?

EvilEric

I posted a thread about my hubs, and it got moved or deleted. it was titled HELP! HELP! HELP! just wondering what happened? it says illegal wheeling on it now.

hmmm, it says illegal wheeling? Sounds like someone's trying to send you a message about not posting questionable activities on a public forum. Think about your audience. I guess you're not getting the message.

There we're no questionable activities. No im not getting it. I dont see anything wrong with what was in the thread. The moderator who wrote it should at least let me know whats going on.

Ahhh yes I see... Unless you own the land the power lines are on or have written permission its illegal. Your welcome to hang out and stay a while or keep it up and you will be off to camp for a few days..

Ahhh yes I see... Unless you own the land the power lines are on or have written permission its illegal. Your welcome to hang out and stay a while or keep it up and you will be off to camp for a few days..

This thread can be erased by whoever now. Situation resolved and finished.

No can do, unfortunate for you, it serves a purpose, to aid in the education of the next person who tells about or gives directions to an illegal Wheeling spot.
Thanks for the education you are sure to give many.

Its not unfortunate for me. I've already talked to BurrellsJeep about this. Its not an illegal wheeling spot! Its just not on this forums fancy list, and very unknown to most. I dont know why you're trying to make an example out of me! Again, ITS NOT AN ILLEGAL WHEELING SPOT!

Its not unfortunate for me. I've already talked to BurrellsJeep about this. Its not an illegal wheeling spot! Its just not on this forums fancy list, and very unknown to most. I dont know why you're trying to make an example out of me! Again, ITS NOT AN ILLEGAL WHEELING SPOT!

Is there any way you can prove that it's not an illegal area?

I think you mentioned something about cops only being bothersome if there were large groups there?

It's just safer not to post anything that might possibly be construed as illegal on the forums. Imagine if NC4x4 went away because of some stupid legal dispute over something one of it's members posted that may or may not have been illegal.

Its just not on this forums fancy list, and very unknown to most.

If it's legal and there's a contact for permission, I'm sure it can be added to the 'fancy list.'

pay your membership fees post anything you want in the garage.:driver::driver::beer:

The man has a point! I'm sure he'll pay soon. He's already organizing a meet-n-greet. I like active memz! Everyone has to go through their "learnment" of the rulez though. :D

The man has a point! I'm sure he'll pay soon. He's already organizing a meet-n-greet. I like active memz! Everyone has to go through their "learnment" of the rulez though. :D

lol im trying! i need to learn alot about building so need to make friends to wrench with.

I posted a thread about my hubs, and it got moved or deleted. it was titled HELP! HELP! HELP! just wondering what happened? it says illegal wheeling on it now.
you will learn that this is a very serious site. Never seen one this strict, you cant even type in CAPS because they say its yelling, lol. These moder. take their job way to serious, and they show favortism to there buddies.

Back