what happened to...

ihaterice

What happened to xjsaretheway? all of a sudden he is gone....told me bc of age?? that's complete bull:poop:

i have a feeling he maybe kept posting about topics that werent kosher for the board?

but thats a guess.

why, do you miss him?

What happened to xjsaretheway? all of a sudden he is gone....told me bc of age?? that's complete bull:poop:

shouldn't be a stretch for you to follow him......

he was lanced for several reasons, age being one of them.

The post last night " Malaysian Extreme wheeling" yeah right, suddenly the mud pits in Wilmington have been exported to Asia

it is my understanding RIver Road is NOT a legal wheeling destination ?

Keep trying to get around the rules of the board, you step in :poop:

I was rather enjoying the entertainment.
Kine of like that cousin that you allow to come to Thanksgiving only b/c you know it will add some spice...

I called the age thing day 2 or 3 though, FWIW....

lol, no surprise there. i thought his antics were a bit immature, even by redneckery standards. He was fun to pick on, course he really didnt have a clue and everytime you turned around something he did or said was a potential blight on fourhweeling in general.

the post last night about malaisia, i'm pretty sure he was pissed about someone saying it was malaisia, not bragging about his video. It was a daily 4x4 mitsubishi website with him and his old jeep. Kinda retarded....

and he ISN'T underage

I guess he just got enough rope:handed:

he wants to know if he proves his age can he be let back in. I guess like a scan of his drivers lisence or something

he wants to know if he proves his age can he be let back in. I guess like a scan of his drivers lisence or something
don't be his tool :flipoff2:

Carefull or you may join him

Only if he scans his social security card, his bank statements, and his pin number too
who are you to say? it doesnt say your a moderator anwhere

I liked the guy, those of us that like mud are few and far between around here :shaking:

If he isn't underage then I see no reason why he shouldn't be let back in . . . course idk the whole story there may be other reasons . . . . then again my Best friend got banned cause he joined a facebook group that promotes illegal wheeling (that I was also a member of at the time, its a facebook group, you get an invite click yes and don't ever look to see what it is) even thou the pics he posted over there were from DPG . . . . still kinda ticked about that one :confused:

I liked the guy, those of us that like mud are few and far between around here :shaking:

If he isn't underage then I see no reason why he shouldn't be let back in . . . course idk the whole story there may be other reasons . . . . then again my Best friend got banned cause he joined a facebook group that promotes illegal wheeling (that I was also a member of at the time, its a facebook group, you get an invite click yes and don't ever look to see what it is) even thou the pics he posted over there were from DPG . . . . still kinda ticked about that one :confused:

Also about the fact that someone without much time on there hands seemed to be using facebook to the "stalker" level . . . .

well apparently according to most you're not allow to wheel unless its on rocks and its some kind of tube buggy, i like mud just as much :driver: its fun as hell, but just hate everything else about it like cleanup and how it can ruing things, thats why i keep mine out of the mud and plan on a beater for mud like he had,
and yeah he told me the message he got was he was banned because of being an underage user and lying about age

I wouldn't think his history or vid's of illegal wheeling has had anything to do with it:shaking:

Back