What do you wheel?

My trail rig! 88' sami with yota axles 4:10's,6:5 t case, mazda Ps, Yj'springs, missing links, custom d shafts, 35" swampers! Going under the knife soon gonna put in a 3.8 w/auto trans!
ai199.photobucket.com_albums_aa224_TrailmasterC_ProjectGRAPEAPE_16.jpg

My dd- trail rig while the other one is down!
ai199.photobucket.com_albums_aa224_TrailmasterC_sami_2.jpg

samurai

this is my wheeling machine sammi on 39 x 15 boggers beadlocks full hydro steering and propane

Attachments

• 0619091939.jpg
    0619091939.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 665
^^^My thats a pretty red X. :lol:

i like that big chevy, nice work

Maybe twice a year? More when my kids get older!
picture.php

lol i think i got the tires off the cj from you out of the i wanna a long time ago. man i like that yota, is that sas a kit or did you fab it?

thanks burrellsjeep. i still haven't spent the time to figure out how to post the pics like that. haha

...and bob, you guys need to come back up to mountain city and do a ride with me and my buddies. they would love the m37

... and yeah about that ticket. so lady called the cops and said there was a 4 wheeler stuck on the wall and naturally the cops thought some idiot was driving an atv on campus... anyways 5 app state police showed up and 4 of them laughed it off and thought it was cool but cop number 5 was boss man and he didn't like it so much. i sat in the cop car for 30 minutes talking about wheelin in samson and mtn city with this one officer while he tried to appease the boss and at the same time give me the smallest ticket possible... careless and reckless driving was the misdemeanor punishment i was charged with.. and yes it was worth it!!!

that sas is the front range kit with a diamond housing... i also have the hydro-assist sitting in my bedroom that i need to put on once i tap my box.

Back