What ATV should I buy

1ATony

I've been riding since 86. I had a Honda 02 400ex I sold last year, I'm looking to buy another machine soon.

I've always liked the 86 Honda 250R and would love to find an original one that hasn't been raced, that I could enjoy and restore. There's a sand pit with 3 race tracks that I spend most of my time in,however I do like to take an occasional 30 mile trail ride,not sure if that ATV would be up to the task.

Next choice was the Honda 450R, but from what I've heard they're tuff to use in the trails because they're not fuel injected.

My other choice is the Suzuki 450R, I know these are fuel injected but haven't ridden either the Honda or the Suzuki to compare the two.

I did ride an 89 Honda 250R back in the day and remembered it being lightning fast and tons of fun in the pit.

Anyone own any of these?

thanks rock, I'll check that out.

Get a yamaha yfz450 best out there!! I had been a honda man for many many years my friend talk me into buying a yfz and I haven't looked back since def the best quad I've rode so far!!

Get a yamaha yfz450 best out there!! I had been a honda man for many many years my friend talk me into buying a yfz and I haven't looked back since def the best quad I've rode so far!!

Those are pretty nice,I've seen them around on the trails.

want an 06 LT450R for a good price? it's got like...1 mile on it i belive... full aluminum skid and cherry bomb. best friend bought it and it's never left his garage

I am also a previous 250r rider. I loved it. I picked up a Honda 450r a couple of months ago, now I'm no longer wanting another 250r.

In all fairness, I've heard nothing but good things about the Yamaha

I have had a couple 400ex and there is just no comparison to the YFZ 450's i think they are the best atv out.... i walk 450r's all day..

i have an yfz forsale if your intrested.. pm me for details

Back