Watts Off Road - a great place for axle work!

thecarman

Just wanted to say how pleased I was with the work from Watts Off Road.

The rear axle in my father-in-law's Dodge truck was whining, and he asked me where he should take it. I have heard nothing but good things about Watts Off Road from friends that had axle and gear work done there, so I called Kevin Watts and made an appointment to drop off the truck one night.

Turned out to be a bad pinion bearing, plus the clutches in the Trac-Lock were cracked.

Kevin found the problem, ordered the parts, and fixed it. Great quality work for a very good price - there was no other shop around even close to the price - some twice as much or more. All we had to do was drop off the truck and pick it up.

The father-in-law won't stop talking about how happy he is with it. :)

Kevin Watts is "crawlinjp" on this board.

Where's it at? I keep hearing about him but have yet to figure out where he's located? My rear end dude has had my 14 bolt for over a month, I'm going by Friday to get it ready or not. I may need to find me another gear dude!

Kevin is in the Raleigh area... Just send him a PM.

He does do great work, and is who we send our stuff to if someone needs gears done.

Rich said:
Kevin is in the Raleigh area... Just send him a PM.

He does do great work, and is who we send our stuff to if someone needs gears done.

I have not had him do any work for me but I know people who have and they are very happy. He will get any work that have

KEVIN WATTS is the REAL DEAL for gear installs!!!

I know like 7 close friends of mine and me and some others that have gone to him and had our gears installed PERFECTLY and in AMAZING time. He is even corrected the dealer a time or two. He did my gears and I would have to say A+:) :D . Go to him he is the best in the STATE of NC.:beer:

KRAWLER

Back