Waterfall at callalantee

Ditto!
akoanwood.com_gallery_Jeepster_Jam_08_image_595_IMG_0217.JPG
Of course, that was after this...
ai542.photobucket.com_albums_gg401_uglyjeepoffroad_Jam08074.jpg

:flipoff2:

waterfall

But when did you go up with the toyota with the spool? because last time we were there about 2 weeks ago, no one could try it. it has changed alot lately and is about straight up and undercut.

I have been up it in a stock, IFS, Totota 4-runner on 31's, with only a rear spool.
But when did you go up with the toyota with the spool? because last time we were there about 2 weeks ago, no one could try it. it has changed alot lately and is about straight up and undercut.
August. i doubt it has changed that much. All the pics and video i have seen look the same as when i was there 3 years ago.

yea its different the bottom ledge has chunked out and noone in our group made it without a little help

I have been up it in a stock, IFS, Totota 4-runner on 31's, with only a rear spool.

I think two or three of them made it. I was there.

I think two or three of them made it. I was there.
Yep, three in a row, all stock with welded or spooled rears.
I have never been to Callalantee and not been able to make it up the Waterfall, even in the snow. Solid rock doesnt change that much over a period of a few months. We even ran it a few years ago with a tree laying across the bottom. It really isnt a hard obsticle at all. I think it must be all about COG and (or) wheelbase. I was even there with some friends that all made it up in sandrails one weekend.

OK, I take it back. Ice storm 2 years ago, 6inch thick solid ice on Waterfall, I broke a rear leaf spring on The Mangler, RAISING HELL!!

Always the back tires that get ya hung up in the XJs. :p There was even more water coming down the fall when you guys went than when we did just two weeks before.

Looks like you guys had fun! Man how beautiful is that place when it's snowing!?

August. i doubt it has changed that much. All the pics and video i have seen look the same as when i was there 3 years ago.

The face hasn't changed much but the bottom right especially has broken away and is undercut a lot more than years past. The whole is definately getting bigger on the right.
:shaking:

Back