Volleyball?

hscrugby

Any 18+ (as of Jan 1, 2006) girls that played volleyball in at least high school or college want to play for a team in Cary? We play on Wednesday nights primarily, with the occasional Monday night game.
We had 1 of the women on our team quit for this season and now are desperate.
If you are a Cary resident it's ~25$ and non Cary is ~50$.
Any of you guys wives/girlfriends/friends that might be interested? We have another practice next week, and need to know REAL soon.

Thanks

Chris

not sure if it'll help...but I sent an email to my brother that lives in Raleigh...

he took pics of the NCSU volleyball team when he was in school, and hung out with a lot of them, as well as playing a lot of VB with them...

maybe he knows one that's still in town and wants to play...

Greg

Hehe, I guess somebody's got to do it.
:nopics:

IDea for you...

If the person that quick already paid there part then why would a replacement need to pay.. and since that person is helping you out wouldn't make sense to pay for them???

I play every Wed in Raleigh :)

hehe
to Bruiser, no first practice was Wed.
We always pay the captain then. Unless we run into him at the driving range or something (Knight's play and their stupid lunch and a bucket thing. My manager curses whenever he sees my clubs in the heep, cause he knows I'm taking a 2 hour lunch)
Our Captain/Organizer/Random dude who is motivated? (aka not me) pays the full price to sign us up, then we just pay him back. That's how we found out they weren't playing. :(
No show at practice. No pay. One of them left a nasty email saying she wasn't playing, the other one just no word.

AJbirken, thanks for the link to that other site. It's better than the "random" list Cary Parks provides.

Cheers.

And to jeepinmatt, I'm pretty sure you don't want pictures of my fat ass :flipoff2:
(For everyone's sake, I am hoping you were responding to Waylon)

Tryouts will be at my house... please bring bikini for beach v-ball evaluation.. :huggy:

reece_c.jpg

Back