Vacation To Get a Tan?

Cherokeekid88

This year I want to go on a relaxing vacation. Last year, we went to NYC and was everything but relaxing....it was a blast but I want to go somewhere with a beach and not too crowded....Now I don't mean like Mrytle beach or the outer banks or any beach like that...I was thinking something like Sands resort but not so expensive...anyone have any nice places to go just to get away from it all with nice scenery and warm weather....looking at going somewhere the week after memorial day.

I have been to a couple of the Sandals resorts and they are extremely nice and all inclusive, just a little pricey.

If you want fun, sun, and no worries go on a cruise. It is the best bang for the buck. Get on the email list for royal Caribbean. They will send last minute deals. Wife and I went 5 days 4 nights, left a day early and got a motel in Fla and spent a grand total for everything. That included a room with window, tips, parking, motel, gas, crap load of alcohol and gifts for the kids.

That whole cruise ship thing has probably lost some interest lately. Betcha' can get a heck of a deal. Whats the chances of flopping 2 boats on thier side in the same year?:lol:

Attachments

• 2012-01-18cle1.jpg
    2012-01-18cle1.jpg
    255.5 KB · Views: 154
  • 1326970440903.jpg
    1326970440903.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 174
HAHA! yeah I was thinking the same thing! I have always been a bit weary of cruise ships...I know they don't sink all the time...but I am terrified of water I can't see to the bottom of. Someone was telling me that her husband took a plane from charlotte to Cancun for $350 round trip last year.....I just want someplace nice that is away from alot of people and not too expensive....those sands resorts are really nice though....

I personally like Topsail beach. Most of the time you're there by yourself or there's just a few people. NOTHING like Myrtle at all. Much more relaxing. I'd love to go on a cruise. You can damn sure bet all the captains will watching like a hawk now.

I bet a cruise would be extremely safe now ;) Same theory as when the whole repackaging of meat thing came up with Food Lion many moons ago, that was the only place I would buy meat after that story broke because you knew for sure they were minding their P's and Q's :D

Back