Uwharriecross Question

csudman

Ok, I'm probably being the negitive nancy here. Me and a buddy are thinking about signing up in heavly modified, me more than he, but It kinda depends because the rig is still being built.

At this point there are 6 rigs in heavly modified. I'm seriously consered about their being say, 15 rigs and the guy running this this having payout issues. Don't get me wrong, I really hope this works and I think it will be great for our local sport. Besides that, It increases my odds of winning. I'm worried about the shit that would hit the fan if this thing falls through.

I know there is still advertizing going on etc., and theres probably people like me that are waiting for whatever reason. Its just a consern that is in my head...

Thoughs?....Patiently waiting to get banned...

Keep in mind, it's mid Feb now. This thing haso nly been up, what 1 month? Still 2 more to go in the regiistration time.

the way I see it, if you sign up, pay out, then the whole thing falls through - you'll get your $$ back, and then there's no loss.
Given all the sponsors already onboard, I seriously doubt it will be bankrupt even w/ the numbers on now.

The main thing is...If you are thinking about it, Go ahead and sign up. Obviously the more that sign up, the more attractive it looks to others. I cant speak about the payouts because im not privey to that info, but I have been assured that all is well with the money. So tell a friend,tell a relative, tell a nemises. Just tell folks! There has been a lot spent on advertising, that will be out soon. The entries should make huge number gains after that!

Like I said, we're waiting to see if the rig will be finished. I'd feel like an idot if we spent the cash then had no vehicle. And, I'm still not sure that we are going to do it.

If you do sign up you can get a complete refund until April 25th which is like a week or two b4 hand so there's no real reason for concern.

But yea we got alot of Vendor sponsorship going on so were all good there, there's still the Peterson's and Crawl mag advertisements yet and 106.5 has been and will be running the advertisement for a while . . . . .

If you do sign up you can get a complete refund until April 25th which is like a week or two b4 hand

imo, this needs to be made clear on the website, in ads, etc. not so much that you've got a bunch of half commited people backing out at the last minute, but enough that people know if they really can't make it they'll get their money back.

this is the world of constant building, i'm sure there are lots of people out there thrashing to get a rig ready that would go ahead and sign up if they knew it wasn't a 100% commitment.

i predict a flurry of sign ups as the date gets close...

yeah, that was my point. i for one hadn't noticed it until something was mentioned here.

Back