Uwharrie Trail Summit (No Work) Day #10, January 29th

Will You Be Attending?

• Total voters

DRaider90

Uwharrie Off-Road Volunteering
Uwharrie Trail Summit (No Work) Day, January 29th -CANCELLED-

That is right this will be a Volunteer Summit not a work day (since as of right now there is no word of a workday). The goal is to get all the clubs and individuals that attend the work days together to get ideas/concerns voiced as we start the new year. It will be a Meet N' Greet throughout the day, we are working on some things for the pre-dinner time. Then we will have a hearty dinner provided by some of the local businesses, that will include the "Summit Meeting". This will be the main focus, allowing everyone to voice their ideas/opinions/concerns in an open environment.
All Volunteers/Clubs are welcome to attend! So spread the word.:beer:

For those wondering the NC4X4 impact, this meeting will be right before a February meeting I have scheduled with Head Ranger Deborah Walker. The notes taken from this "Summit Meeting" will be directly relayed/presented at the meeting.

I would really like to attend this meeting, but have already made plans.

Time and exact location would be nice to know.

Nothing has been written in stone, but the Meet N' Greet will be at the Outpost from 3pm-6pm. And then dinner/summit meeting will be shortly after 6pm. There are 3 locations were are looking at for the dinner/summit meeting, they are all located within about 5 minutes from each other. Just depends on a couple things.

Whats going on with this? Any more info? I got a text, but it was cut off or my phone was being stupid(normal).

Kinda works for me cause it's looking like that weekend isn't gonna work for me.

Essentially it was a nice idea, but with the Sawyer classes and other stuff going on I don't see it coming to fruition. I won't finalize it being canceled just yet, I still need to talk to Chris Cagle. If anything I may end up being there and get a few things taken care of by myself.

Haven't gotten to talk to Chris but after talking with Deborah Walker and with all the other stuff mentioned above it will be canceled. There is something else in the works, but this time I won't be posting until all the details are hammered out.

Back