Uwharrie stupidity

biggoofy

Utah Jeeper
I went out last night for a few hours and it's really set in my head that while they were checking licenses at the enterance I saw a ton of underage drinking and tossing of trash on the trails the FS really needed to be out in a stronger force on opening night IMO. I love uwharrie and don't wanna see it taken away due to idiots of all ages.

Gonna get worse before better. Been going since mid 80's and it has gotten worse every year.

Same thread, different year.

I have walked up to punks on quads out there, pulled their key out of the switch and handed them a garbage bag. They have 2 choices.
Me and Mike Z must have looked pretty intimadating to them, cause they were picking up beer cans that were 2 years old and full of mud. The young dumb ones need guidence to live their lives right. It's a public service. If you need some big boys with pick handles to ride with you, let me know. The promise of a good uninterupted ass whippin' goes WAY further than the threat of a ticket. They will get the message pretty soon. Quit screwing it up for us. Personaly speaking, I have spent more work days out there than wheeling days. I am surprised its still open. God bless Scott Fields.

What about the Grand Cheroke left on Kodak?
Did it ever get out?
Snappy veto'ed my desire to crawl it Saturday.
Probably a good choice, tars are spensive.

NCTom, you are more than welcome to ride with me anytime :D

Picked up a bit of trash today as well. I agree- Bud Light is the signature blue littering the trails. Wish I had a video camera last night. We were out there till about 1am. It was a mess. I don't think I could make up some of the things going on. Did see a guy on an ATV out there today wearing what I thought were overalls with no shirt. Turns out they were waders!!

When i was underground,no one gave a fuck i was white.
URE trash threads are a dime a dozen.
I clean up shit everywhere i go.
The Farm,DPG,The Flats or whatever.
It is part of this hobby.Deal with it.
Flame on haters.

When i was underground,no one gave a fuck i was white.
URE trash threads are a dime a dozen.
I clean up shit everywhere i go.
The Farm,DPG,The Flats or whatever.
It is part of this hobby.Deal with it.
Flame on haters.

This too.

What about the Grand Cheroke left on Kodak?
Did it ever get out?
Snappy veto'ed my desire to crawl it Saturday.
Probably a good choice, tars are spensive.
To add to this... I hope this guy is on this board. I would love to meet him in person. It takes a real man to leave a broken down jeep on one of 2 obstacles in the entire park on the busiest day of the year over a friggin flat tire!!

My vote was to list it in the for sale section and part it out while it sat there. Tons, 38.5 TSL's I coulda made out pretty good on that deal.

Sometimes see who can pick up the most. I bought one of those grabbers so I don't have to get out while on the trail.

No labels wanted to sign me..almost gave up , I was like fawk it, until I met Dre, the only one who looked past, gave me a chance and I lit a fire up under his ass

Its eminem, the rapper...I just cant believe Paul is quoting him..:lol: His neck is redder than Elmo's:eek:

Just some old school lyrics from Eminem.
And i give a shit about URE. Sucks people don't respect the place.
But you can't change the way it is.

No labels wanted to sign me..almost gave up , I was like fawk it, until I met Dre, the only one who looked past, gave me a chance and I lit a fire up under his ass

Its eminem, the rapper...I just cant believe Paul is quoting him..:lol: His neck is redder than Elmo's:eek:
Thanks Dylan.

Ummmmm..... How about something from the 80's.
I always liked the comercial with the Indian standing on the side of the interstate with a tear rolling down his cheek when he saw the trash people threw trash out their car window. ( He also cried when he had to listen to White Chocolate rap straight outa Deee-Troit).

Just some old school lyrics from Eminem.
And i give a shit about URE. Sucks people don't respect the place.
But you can't change the way it is.
Actually you can change it. You just have to not put up with it. Take pictures of the litterers and their vehicles - with tag numbers and turn it over to the rangers. Get a bunch of big guys together and form roving anti litter gangs. When you see someone litter see how mach trash you can stuff in their vehicle - extra points if is stinks.

Actually you can change it. You just have to not put up with it. Take pictures of the litterers and their vehicles - with tag numbers and turn it over to the rangers. Get a bunch of big guys together and form roving anti litter gangs. When you see someone litter see how mach trash you can stuff in their vehicle - extra points if is stinks.

This!

In fact, I would pay to be there and run the video camera.

Matt

If they started arresting stupid people at URE they would need 25 buses per day to haul them all away. I am quite sure there is an idiot magnet in the epicenter of the trail system.

Paul is straight out of Compton.. He knoz about diz shit.

Back