Uwharrie Rendezvous December 12th 2015

krzyabncanuck

BLM HOTSHOT
Hey folks . Next Rendezvous is coming up. This is to get together and chat with other clubs, and the USFS about our OHV trail system. I will let Scott talk more about it and the goals. Goals are to really try to see what we can do to help clubs on their adopted trails to get them up to snuff and keep them there. And to get people more involved.

I am not in charge of this at all, just a motivated volunteer.

5 - 7 pm.

Uwharrie Community Center.

Last edited:
Our goal is to try to get at least one person from each club to come out to this to help us coordinate going forward next year with the trails. Please let your club know about this, we will also send emails out to all sponsors on the trails but if you are a new club or an old club that wants to help us by adopting a trail please come by. It will be in the afternoon of the 12th at the Eldorado meeting building that I do not remember the name of but just about a mile north of the Outpost.

I'm planning on it. The building is the Eldorado Community Center. Thanks for posting this up!

Edit- can you post up a meeting time when they get it nailed down? I want to get the word out to our club. Hoping to have a handful of them show up. Thx

Last edited:
Back