Uwharrie - June 11th & 12th

RKBJR

I'm planning on going to Uwharrie on June 11th & 12th. We'll be at the Outpost by 9:00 Saturday morning. Will wheel all day Saturday, camp Sat night, and wheel Sunday morning.

R.K.

rk i may go out for the day on sat, but toby keith is that night. maybe meet you guys out there and wheel for the afternoon. ill give you a call

The wife and I are heading down there on Friday and staying thru Sunday...
Camping at Arrowhead for the weekend.

Planning on staying at the primitive sites up behind the bath house. Can't miss us, we'll have my orange CJ7 and the wife's Green ZJ..

Stop by and say Hi..

Pete

Anybody else planning on making a trip in this weekend? Seems like a fairly quiet weekend. Odd. I'm thinking of going in Saturday night possibly or Sunday for a day ride. Anybody want to get together.

I sound like a petterass, sorry.

You all probably dont know me, but I am a member of CTB. My brother and a few of his friends are going to be there on Friday and stay till Sunday. Someone look them up. They are a cool bunch of guys. Look for a white Cherokee and a red Wrangler together. And someone please give them a hand if they need it. I wish I could be on this one but I am just finishing up installing an automatic in mine. I want to road test it for a whil first. Everyone be safe and have fun! :driver:

Back