Uwharrie clean up this weekend

Roux said:
I am planning on getting there late about 9:30am. Is anyone else going, and where @ about 9:30?

I have to work on Sat but was planning on going on sunday. 9:30 would be great with me. I know my way around the unf but am uncertain of the location of the hunt club. If you know what road it's on we can meet there or at the outpost.

What trails are you going to be cleaning up? I will be up there Late Saturday morning and staying at arrowhead camp through Sunday

yeah, what trails? i'll be up there from tonight till tomorrow afternoon.

Well, I will be at the outpost around 9 AM. There will be another 87 4runner (white) there and a 94 toy truck (blue) waiting for me. I will be a little late.

Cool, ill see you there. BTW, probably dont remember but this is Mike with the red YJ that went to Crackers neck a while back with you, Joel and Greg.

nccurious2000 said:
Cool, ill see you there. BTW, probably dont remember but this is Mike with the red YJ that went to Crackers neck a while back with you, Joel and Greg.

Mike, good to hear from you. I guess we will see you in the morning at the outpost.

Had fun wheelin on Sunday. Mike, you must have rode some more after we left because I aired up by Sam's truck and you were nowhere in sight. Hope that all went well.

Jesse

Back