Used SUVs for around $10,000

That's initial plan from beginning with a used vehicle... always a reason for a swap! Turbo mania seems to be happening these days I'm seeing people put turbos on everything!
It's easy to turn to turbo power when all my buddies have ls based turboed drag cars. Literally 4 complete motors and around 7 different turbos are sitting in a shop

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

That's what I have, surprises most people, the SS doesn't come with 4wd but it can be done. The 4.2I6 has more power than you will ever need though, and the 5.3L is available also.

If you get a trailblazer ss with the 5.3 it should be the aluminum block. Buy it. Yank it and put it in your YJ. Simply drop a junkyard motor back in the trailblazer.

Do it!

I know this is derailing the thread, but trailblazer SS is a LS2 (6.0) and AWD.

Yeah I see on sloppy mechanics those turbo LS engines pushing stupid number on stock crank and some stock heads

Yeah I see on sloppy mechanics those turbo LS engines pushing stupid number on stock crank and some stock heads
We pushed 500 out of a junk yard 5.3
motor with over 300,000 on it and a 300 chinese turbo. All we did was bigger injectors and a tune.... ran for over a year until I turned the boost controller all the way up on accident.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Back