USA6X6 "The Lies Continue"

i liked how some of the parts on his website weren't his. He had overson's pinion brake kit for his picture, and his super shitty boxes. The pictures have changed but when i got my pinion brake setup the box was so bad it fell apart and scuffed our floors.

list the places to get rockwell stuff & parts. :)

I know of a few.

1) Oversons Engineering
2)Stazworks
3)Ballistic Fabrication
4)?
5)?

fill in others for me to help everyone. Thanks

So far i have heard bad things about "USA6X6" and "SCREAMIN SEAMEN". I know people who got stuff and had no issues but i guess thats back in the day.

Should we start a bad seller sticky for the morons (me included [i didnt know])

+1 on that.

I wouldn't have known either, but I do research a company before spending big $'s on something.:shaking:

the 4x4 veterans know whats up. Best to ask where every one else is getting a good deal with equal customer service.

Makes me want to call and cuss Daniel out just because.:poop:

add boyce equipment to your list for rockwell parts. i have ordered things from them in the past and have had good service.

theres also another one: od iron i have never used them but they have a lot of seals and such. i was going to phone in an order because i do not like giving card numbers over the internet and was sent an email back that said they only do online orders.

Tom at CSI in Atlanta.. THE source for the replacement soft parts like boots, seals, bushings, etc... Don't even bother calling anyone else unless they're more local.

MAN I'M GLAD I SAW THIS, I'VE BEEN LOOKING FOR SOME WIDE 20" WHEELS AND I CERTAINLY DON'T WANT TO WASTE "DANIEL'S TIME". THERE'S NO TELLIN' HOW LONG THAT SANDBLASTER WOULD BE OUT FOR THIS TIME!!! ANYBODY KNOW ANYONE THAT MAKES AN ALUMINUM 20" WHEEL WIDER THAN 14". I'M LOOKING FOR A SET AND WOULD LIKE TO HAVE THEM 18" TO 20" WIDE WITH OUTER BEADLOCKS. ANY INFO WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED.

Considering he's out of business I'd say you're pretty safe on not getting ripped off by USA6x6.

Back