URE Sat. June 4th

Bushwhacker

Me and a few friends are going up as well as some from the CK5 board. We will be meeting up at Eldo at about 10:00AM. Anybody here plan on going this weekend?

It sounds like there will be quite a few up there. If you didn't read the FSJ club is going too.

I plan to be there around 9:30 or so.

Ryan

i am hoping to make it. but since i am new to town can somebody post up some directions on how to get there from cary, also where is everybody meeting at, i would like to get in w/ a group. i have a built tj running 42's so if i can tag along w/ anyone it would be great.

Jimmy D

I've been there once, but have come from another direction. If you look on the state map I know it's around Ashboro I believe.

Just be sure to buy a pass at an outpost (gas station) there like $5, maps are free.

Hope to see you there.

Ryan 01' white TJ, BB, 32 MTR's, not much but it works!

64e-lt on NC49- lt on NC109- rt into eldorado get sticker and meet up with folks.

I'm planning on going for the IFSJA run, but I'll be running the CJ and maybe helping out with the rti ramp.

I'll know more as the weekend approaches (work + house stuff)...

J

Some of the Muddevils are going to go to URE on Fri and Sat and are going to the Devils Playground Sat night or Sun if anyone wants to go we will be somewhere on RML in a 97 TJ on 39 Irocks and a cab truck on 42 Irocks come find us.

Be there about 10:00-11:00 AM, Lord willing and the creek don't rise............

acoloradok5.com_photos_data_500_16873Trout_fishing_new_paint.jpg

I may end up at Uwharrie Saturday afternoon, if I do I may stop one of these groups and see if I can jump in. I play nice. Anybody mind?

Back