URE July 2nd. Anyone Interested?

im possibly interested. i have a fix a few things from URE last night. ill get back to u in a few days

I plan on going to UNF this Saturday. Need a test run before Tellico. Hadn't figured on when I'll be there, but it will probably be around 9:30. I'll have to unload before hitting the trails.

NC_Mog said:
Yager and/or Ken, when do you plan on getting there?

If my Truck is fixed and running well I will tow my XJ down and probably be there around 9am at gas station (eldorado)

If my truck is not ready then I will ride with either JOhn Herr or Scott Roberts.. and plan to bethere around same time...

BRUISER said:
If my Truck is fixed and running well I will tow my XJ down and probably be there around 9am at gas station (eldorado)

If my truck is not ready then I will ride with either JOhn Herr or Scott Roberts.. and plan to bethere around same time...

Which day?

Now that I've joined the trailer queen ranks... you leave your tow rigs at Eldorado or Hunt Camp or that big dirt parking lot or? all of the above?

BRUISER said:
Depends if your rig is street legal or not..

I usually park in dirt parking lot next to gas station...
So they don't have a problem with trucks/trailers being there for the day? This is the first time I've trailered to UNF. I'll probably go ahead and air down at home, so I can get the thrill of driving on squishy tires on the road. :driver:

yager said:
I was thinking of maybe going down and back on sunday.. -mike

mike, let me know if you go down. Ill head on down there and tinker around for the day and meetup with some peeples.

still not sure, drove the pile to work this morning... (35 miles :D) 1/2 way the 700r4 started shifitng real soft on the 2-3 shift, hope I make it home, lol im sure its still cleaning crap out of the valve body, it was used and had been sitting for a while before i installed it.. ill let ya know

Glad to see that several are going. I was afraid no one would go on the weekend of the 4th. What does everyone drive? I don't know any of you... need to know how to recognize everyone so I can jump in.

Thanks

Brian

PS...I'm in a red TJ like my avatar indicates, but now with 33's. If you see me, smack me in the head and say hey. :driver:

Brians911 said:
Glad to see that several are going. I was afraid no one would go on the weekend of the 4th. What does everyone drive? I don't know any of you... need to know how to recognize everyone so I can jump in.

Thanks

Brian

PS...I'm in a red TJ like my avatar indicates, but now with 33's. If you see me, smack me in the head and say hey. :driver:

I'll be there with a gray 85 Toy, tube in the back, a black 4Runner, and I'll be driving my bucket:

Attachments

• UWH.jpg
    UWH.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 299
what's up Jimmy? truck looks good there.
btw- me and a few guys will be there.

85 tubed out toy on 39.5 IROKS
my Red samurai spoa/31"s
maybe a 96 Runner on 31"s
a few others may show up.

see ya'll there ... HAHA- I just realized you'll be wheeling in the same group as me Jimmy- I'm so retarded :D

Mr_DIY said:
what's up Jimmy? truck looks good there.
btw- me and a few guys will be there.

85 tubed out toy on 39.5 IROKS
my Red samurai spoa/31"s
maybe a 96 Runner on 31"s
a few others may show up.

see ya'll there ... HAHA- I just realized you'll be wheeling in the same group as me Jimmy- I'm so retarded :D

Yep, I'll be there Saturday afternoon again. Working every Saturday SUX !!!

Back