URE April 9th Cherokee flop

wyndzer

So who got a picture of my little flop on the loop?

Man it seemed to be a flop a thon this weekend. There was more than one incident while I was there this weekend

Saw it...didn't get it...I did get my crapass ford dana60 ripping a knuckle inhalf on film :D Looks like Cranes will be ordered monday.

BIGWOODY said:
Saw it...didn't get it...I did get my crapass ford dana60 ripping a knuckle inhalf on film :D Looks like Cranes will be ordered monday.

definetly need pics of this. i am sure you were being easy on it though. :D

YES it was slicker than Eel snot early on......dried up a bit and that afternoon I was able to make lower Kodak after the Cherokee flopped....Sorry bro, I had to get that in on ya!

The flop was nice, although not "spectacular", but I do have to give you credit for lettin' it rip to try and make it.....just should have "bumped" it the other direction! :flipoff2:

FELNTPSY said:
YES it was slicker than Eel snot early on......dried up a bit and that afternoon I was able to make lower Kodak after the Cherokee flopped....Sorry bro, I had to get that in on ya!

The flop was nice, although not "spectacular", but I do have to give you credit for lettin' it rip to try and make it.....just should have "bumped" it the other direction! :flipoff2:

Yep it's too bad I had to pull you up the little ledge on Daniel after I made it up under my own power :) :flipoff2: :flipoff2:

BIGWOODY said:
Actually I never really hit at all this past weekend..I was crawling when it happened. I've seen pics of this happening but never though it would be a problem with my puney 38.5s..guess I was wrong. Pics are here................

http://muddevils4x4.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=60

wow, how did you get it out?

making me nervous now, but i don't drive mine nearly as hard as you do.

that knuckle looks pretty lousy in the pics, it is thinner than i ever noticed before.

sa-weet!

Think you put a little crack in it at VROC, and just finished it off at Uwharrie? Watching those videos, you certainly put a good whoopin' on it :D

pheery said:
wow, how did you get it out?

making me nervous now, but i don't drive mine nearly as hard as you do.

that knuckle looks pretty lousy in the pics, it is thinner than i ever noticed before.

A buddy of mine took the knuckle off his buggy (in builing process) we drove back to Greensboro to pick it up swapped them on the trail and put it on the trailer. I have seen lots of pics on PBB of broken Ford knuckles and yes it's thin as hell around the upper king pin. I called Crane, they didn't really want to deal, called Dedenbear, We are now a dealer for them :D and I should have new bling knuckles in a few days...anyone else needs any shot me a pm. Yes Patrick, be nervous if you have hydro steering supposedly that's the big cause for them cracking. I may have damaged them at Vroc I dunno, I was trying to give the ol' girl a break and not beat the shit out of this past weekend,but it broke anyway....Greg

:nopics:

Where's the flop? :D

Only thing I can come up with is from a camera phone.

Attachments

• Apr09_001.jpg
    Apr09_001.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 472
  • Apr09_002.jpg
    Apr09_002.jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 423
  • Apr09_003.jpg
    Apr09_003.jpg
    6.4 KB · Views: 396
couple more

Attachments