URE 4x4cross OFFICIAL THREAD. - May 9-11

Dylan told me he won't be on here much this week,they are already at Uwharrie.........he said they will have race packs and everything there at the event.Not sure where tho' somewhere at the stables I guess.

anyone have a phone number to find out about tickets.... paid for mine about a month ago and out of the many emails ive sent out the few replies ive gotten just keep sayin "well send it right out"

Dylan stopped in here at the Mountain Market this morning and has been down in Uwharrie since Monday. If he comes back before I leave today, I might have him log in and answer some questions for you guys. He left his notepad here as well, so if anyone can call him and tell him, that'd be great.

-Corey

Hey guys, Dylan here. I'm living it up, camping all week. It's awsome...so quiet , I can here the bugs crawl on the tent. It's nice.
Any un-sent tix. will be available at the gate..Bring ID. to identify.
Everyone thats staying at race camp...upon arrival, please pull into the festival driveway. You will be directed to the race camp.
Corey, I will be back up there soon! Thanks man...good biscuit:popcorn:

I will try to get back online soon...This is so cool to be on here now...I was starting to shake.:flipoff2:

I ordered my wifes ticket on Wedensday and receive it in the mail on Monday.

never mind problem fixed.... are camp fires permitted though?

late entry

i am signing up late and dont know if its better to sign up thursday or try to sign up when i get there? i will be getting back there thursday night and need to know where to get race packet/ tickets on that friday morning. any help? thanks!

General Admission

Looked on the website but could not find any info on what it cost just to come and watch on Saturday/

Thanks

Looked on the website but could not find any info on what it cost just to come and watch on Saturday/
Thanks

http://americanwheeler.com/Tickets.asp
Day of Event
$60 - Weekend Pass (adult)
$40 - Weekend Pass (under 15)
$Free - Weekend Pass (under 10)
$25 - 1 Day Pass (adult)
$15 - Weekend Camp Pass - $5/head
$25 - Weekend RV Pass - $5/head

Thanks

If you just want to watch the race, is it FREE. It's being held on public land so nobody can prevent you from coming or charge you to be there.
The fees are asociated with the "festival" across the street at the Stables.

Re: entry - Sean has said that you CAN NOT register to RACE on race day, must do so by midnight on Thursday evening.

Mountain Market

The Mountain Market has new hours for this weekend:

Friday: 6am-12am (or later, depending on customer flow)
Saturday : 6am-12am (again, depending on business)
Sunday: 6am-9pm

We will have a concessions trailer and a Coke trailer at the stables all weekend. There will be BBQ sandwiches, chicken filet sandwiches, and hotdogs as well as chips and canned drinks. We will also have bottled water available. Prices are TBA. We are going to be set up right beside the Budweiser trailer. :beer:

The food trailer will have the sandwiches/hotdogs & the Coke trailer will have cigarettes, crackers, other snack foods as well as Coke products.

I think the trailers will be open until whenever we decide to close them :fuck-you: haha.

Ya'll come eat something, get dirty, and try not to break anything!! :driver::popcorn:

btw, the store has alot more options on food as well as bottled drinks as we will be having mainly canned drinks at the stables. i also think that we are going to do breakfast at the stables Saturday & Sunday mornings from 6:00am-10:30am with lunch starting about 11am. Just wanted to make sure you guys knew that BBQ, chicken, and hotdogs aren't the only things we offer! :)

Dont know if its already been answered.

Are we allowed to camp off the trails?

btw, the store has alot more options on food as well as bottled drinks as we will be having mainly canned drinks at the stables. i also think that we are going to do breakfast at the stables Saturday & Sunday mornings from 6:00am-10:30am with lunch starting about 11am. Just wanted to make sure you guys knew that BBQ, chicken, and hotdogs aren't the only things we offer! :)

You just made my weekend!!! Breakfast- more importantly coffee :bounce2:!!
Doubt that the Outpost was gonna be open that early, but you get my business for stepping up.

gotcha, does anyone know if there will be a fire ban?

how often are they going to send rigs @ the rally, I heard about every 5-6 minutes, I see this going horribly wrong, what if racer 1 breaks after racer 2 has already been sent, causing raacer two to be stuck on the course with time ticking away or worse causing racer 2 to smash into racer 1, i think they should only run one rig at a time, reducing the risk for injury or unfair advantages, I know some people are going to be babying there rigs, I'd hate to be the guy running right before big woody and break after he has already left, safety first, one rig at a time IMHO. What yaw think

well they knew the rules before this started, there will be plenty of peeps around to help get the rig out of the way, and plus, its not like they are doing 170mph, They can move. or go around. I'm not so worried about the racers as I am the DA spectators that dont get out of the way.

I found GPS directions on the Outpost site http://www.eldoradooutpost.com/ on their contact page. It looks like the stables are actually in the town of Eldorado. I'm meeting up with some trailblazers Friday at the Outpost after my final exam. :bronco:

If you found the outpost then you've found the stables. The basically right across from there (caddycorner to the north side).

Can we taze them the DA spectators?

Back