Ure 4/2 - 4/3

scarface

So who going to tough it out opening weekend?

I will be on Daniel just above the waterfall just like always.

It does open that weekend... :confused:

TheZenTree said:
I may be there, either riding along or doing easy stuff in the Yukon again.

Thanks funny, I took my tahoe through there once and everybody was like what the hell....

I may or may not be there. Im not into the whole crowd thing so I may let the fog settle before I head down, but who knows. If im there, come on over and lets shoot the shit.

scarface said:
So who going to tough it out opening weekend?

I will be on Daniel just above the waterfall just like always.

It does open that weekend... :confused:

Waterfall? (should have been there over LaborDay 3 years ago...7" in 3 hours!) :eek:

Please do tell where the "waterfall" is on Daniel...maybe I'll see you there?

well like last year i am stock to night rides so if any one is out there sat. nite, then i will se ya
P.S may 1st the wife will be off every sat and i will finaly get to go during the day. :Rockon:

Caver Dave said:
Please do tell where the "waterfall" is on Daniel...maybe I'll see you there?

Coming from the Rocky Mt loop, it is the first section that has rock and sometimes water. We camp just above that kinda steep incline just after that, its the big campsite in the curve

Some of the guys are going to try to go up friday evening. It's just URE, so I am going to sleep in my bed friday and head up early Sat.

And Jeff, they were going to be doing trail repair over the winter and those fresh tiled points were nasty last year...so...be easy

think i am going to be there. stone won't beep me so ain't sure. Think i am going to bring my sister.

I will be there on Saturday morning at the outpost...having a rubicon run with some of the other rubi owners, anyone is welcome to join, I'll be in a stock Black Rubi with a hard top, if you see me, give a holler, it would be nice to meet some of you...

Off the road again.....Just can't wait to get off the road again.........

Rolling out in a little while. See you all there. Any one who want's to drop by (whether you sill want to kick my ass, or just say hi and enjoy a virtual :beer: ) I'll be hangin' in the condo at site 21 ACG.

I'll be there with a couple of buddies Saturday and Sunday most likely. Probably about 4 TJs and a Toyota. I'll be in the white TJ with the black grille, usually around a bright orange TJ...it looks like a skittle. Don't be a stranger.

~Staton

Opening weekend's gonna be PACKED with trail blockers :rolleyes: especially on Kodak and stuff.....PLUS it's gonna be soupy with all this freakin rain.

Still..I think might be there too :smokin:

i am thinkin about campin friday night, but the campin in the rain sucks! i think i will put my tent in the back of my truck haha. anyway it should be a good time. i plan on being kinda dirty when i leave

we are going out there at about 7 or so till when ever. I will be in a tan 81 toyota, If you see me throw somthing at me :D

yeah like wise i will be in an orange tube chassis. i am gonna be night wheelin to dodge the crowd and then camppin at arrowhead

What Time to the trail gates open at,....Friday evenning?, Early Sat. Mourning?, etc.
Just dont want to get down there tomorrow and have all the gates closed until saturday mourning, I'd like to camp off one of the trails if you know what I mean.
*ALSO, if anybody is interested in BUYING a set of used JKS Quicker Disconnects and Rusty's XJ Lower Control Arms,...I will have them with me for sale if intersted. Let me know, and we can arrange to meet somewhere down there or just look-out for a 90' Red XJ w/4.5" lift and muds, on the trail.
-John

Back