UPNOVER II...... .5

Fitting the links in, checking clearances, move the radiator up an inch, more progress!

imagejpeg_0.jpg
imagejpeg_2.jpg
imagejpeg_3.jpg
imagejpeg_4.jpg

I'm gonna take a wild guess and say all those R&P are ballast weight to keep the Jeep on the lift?

ON all 4's, Now for some tweeking here and there!
I'm getting an all warm and fuzzy feeling...………………
OK truth, even at my age this is making my sticker peck out!

View attachment 273890 View attachment 273891
You worried about your Hood looking good, & Now I see the Cowl. Holy poop! I fuse about a "bruise" on mine, & you got a Crater! I bet you could weld a diff cover over that; be just about right. :p:)

Does the Welder not have a problem with Hot Weld falling in his boots, or is he just used to it?:bounce2::smokin:
1 the welder has gotten used to it after welding 30 years
2 its incentive to not let weld fall

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk

Now you are going to have to learn to drive again Chip. Looking good.

Shane, you ain't kidding! My old Jeep, the original UPNOVER was 118 wheel base, but was still on leaves. Not this one being on links, coil overs and stretched another foot, yep gonna take a slight learning curve! Sitting where I always have, I can see "stuff" surprising me, because I get to it sooner LOL. And by means am I complaining! I can't wait to get it out and shake it down!

I was VERY pleased with how my Jeep worked today. It worked so good, that between a hole on the left rear, and my front right climbing a tree, momentum going up a hill, spelled flop on the side, folding the hood around a tree! All good, pulled the plugs once back upright, cleared the cylinders, and all was good. Did a little(a lot) of body work on the hood, doesn't look "too" bad.

I was VERY pleased with how my Jeep worked today. It worked so good, that between a hole on the left rear, and my front right climbing a tree, momentum going up a hill, spelled flop on the side, folding the hood around a tree! All good, pulled the plugs once back upright, cleared the cylinders, and all was good. Did a little(a lot) of body work on the hood, doesn't look "too" bad.
Told ya you would have to learn to drive again.

Told ya you would have to learn to drive again.
When the Jeep was back on all 4's, the front right tire was behind the tree that it was climbing. When I got back in the seat, to drive it on up, I swear, it looked like my tire was 3-4 feet away from that damn tree! LOL but, they grow straight up even on hills, so, while the upper part may have been away from the tree, the trunk wasn't. Lesson learned(maybe)

Back