Tundra 2nd Gen Reviews

That is what I traded on my Tundra. The tundra is in another league. They don't even compare. I really liked my Tacoma but it wasn't that great for towing compared to the tundra.

my 2009 Double cab has 145k on it now without any issues so far. It has pulled many a mile loaded with the rzrs and the jeep. I get around 11-12 pulling 2 rzrs on my 21' trailer and 7-9 pulling the jeep on the same trailer depending on how fast I decide to run. It has plenty of power for what I use it for. Its a 15mpg daily driver so if you don't plan to tow the chevy will def. get better fuel mileage, but there is no comparison when you put some weight behind them. Oh and my brothers 2007 Tundra just hit 200k and still looks and runs like a new one.

My 07 Doublecab has 137000 on it. I just took it to the Toyota dealer for a good look over. All it needed was a new serp belt and tensioner. The did some of the piddly recall stuff too. It is ready for another 137000 miles. I get about 15.5 MPG mixed driving. I dont even look at what I get towing cause I dont care. It just has to be done. Pulled my 4000# pickup to Harlan in OCT and it pulled everything great.

Back