Triad Trail Junkies M&G

Will you be attending?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

XJfreakHO

Triad Trail Junkies
We have hosted 5 Meet & Greets in the past, however this will be the first official Triad Trail Junkies meet, Triad Trail Junkies was formed through the original meets, people came out and were interested in forming a club. We are still a new club, but we are working our best to get things going as fast as possible, while doing it the right way.
We will meet at Jons Shop at 6 PM on Saturday, January 8th. Anyone and everyone is welcome, just a way to meet other wheelers from the area, hang out, get to know eachother.

Date: Saturday, January 8th
Time: 6:00 PM - Whenever
Address: 1017 Tarrant Rd, Greensboro, NC, 27409
Pizza and Drinks for $5 a person
Bring your own beer if you want it.
Facebook Event: http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=185637228113408

Sounds good, looks like most of the Club will be able to make this one too, the facebook event has 10 attending already and I only sent the invite out tonight.

Will be keeping track of this, and making a reservation at Hams atleast a week in advance with an estimated number of people attending.

@Nissan11, No urban wheeling for you this time, haha, jk man, hope there wasn't too much damage.

I straightened the bumper out and welded it to the frame. Its all good now. Send me an event invitation on fb : David Mattocks

I straightened the bumper out and welded it to the frame. Its all good now. Send me an event invitation on fb : David Mattocks

You have to like Triad Trail Junkies on FB, don't think I can invite you until then, its an open event, just Like our page, and click attending.

I should add, Im new to Facebook, I made my account about a week before the Club Page, so I am not too great with tricks or whatever I may need to do.

Heard back from Jon today about doing the Meet and Greet at the shop again. I told him that because I hadn't heard back from him I had already made plans to have the Meet at Hams @ The Palladium.
I hate to flip flop plans, causes confusion all too often, but I figure I will leave it up to you all. Need to know soon so I can update forums/events if need be.

There are 2 options now.

(1) Keep plans as they are, M&G at Hams, Go to the shop next time.

(2) Same Date, Same Time, but instead of at Hams, at Jon/Comer's Shop like the last M&G. The shop is 3 miles from Hams if that matters.

$5.00 a Person for Pizza/Sodas
Bring your own Beer like last time.
-------------------------------------

Let me know what you all would rather do ASAP so if needed I can change plans, Thanks.

Option 2

What ever works, is good for me. Option 2 sounds cheaper and little more fun.

Option 2 sounds good to me.

I vote option 2 since funds are low right now, love to see a ramp, and I wouldn't mind drooling over the supra again!

I say option one then bring drunk girls to option two. If we're lucky some of us will make it to option three.

Alright cool, Ive heard from alot of people. I am going to change the meet to the shop, maybe after the meet we ride up to Hams, save ourselves some time and money and head up a little later in the evening Lol.

Also, no RTI at the shop, something that needs to get made soon. Pretty sure Jon will let whoever wants to drive up on the trooper though. Its just a rolling chassis pretty much, filled with scrap. Might try to get someone to weld an RTI together before the meet and greet if I can though.

Option 2. Last time Eric and I went to Hams for a M&G we didnt get our checks for 1.5 hours and just left after asking for it again and again. Then as we were walking out to the rigs, we're chased down and accused of trying to walk out on the bill.

Come on by! Need some more TJs, too many cherokees :beer:. And again it has been moved.

Come on by! Need some more TJs, too many cherokees :beer:. And again it has been moved.

Yeah man for sure, we encourage new folks coming out, its just a good time to hang out with our fellow wheelers, and Yeah, we are mainly XJ's right now, but mine won't be making the trip this time, so 1 less XJ, Patrick isn't drivin out for sure, so 1 less TJ also.

Last meet I think we had like 15 Xj's in attendance though.

Option 2. Last time Eric and I went to Hams for a M&G we didnt get our checks for 1.5 hours and just left after asking for it again and again. Then as we were walking out to the rigs, we're chased down and accused of trying to walk out on the bill.

Lol yeah that was funny. We ask for our checks 3-4 times, waitress never comes backs, whole group is leaving, so we are like, shit, I guess ours is free. 5 minutes later in the parking lot we are being accused of trying to dine and dash.

"Uh, NO, we had horrible service, we asked you for the bill multiple times"
"Well, they were on the table"
"Where"
"the other end"

Our table sat like 25-30 people, why the hell would we check 15 feet from us for our bills. Good times.

Yeah, we changed the location to the shop now, should work well. Incase anyone hasn't been able to see it.

Saturday, January 8th, starting at 6 pm.

Shop Address: 1017 Tarrant Rd, Greensboro, NC, 27409

$5 a person, Pizza and Drinks, Bring your own Beer

Back