Tree company in the triad

BigClay

Knower of useless ZJ things
I had two massive red oak trees fall in my back yard yesterday. One hit my house and ine hit my neighbors. These are big, 3’ to 4’ in diameter. Any recommendations for a tree company in or near Winston Salem that you would recommend?

Gonna bump this up. Any other suggestions, I have decided to take down some substantial poplars (easily 3' in diameter, and 60' high) and it can't be laid down cleanly, gonna have to start at the top.

Gonna bump this up. Any other suggestions, I have decided to take down some substantial poplars (easily 3' in diameter, and 60' high) and it can't be laid down cleanly, gonna have to start at the top.
Poplar+3ft diameter+60ft high=???
You sure they aren't taller than that? At 3ft diameter, even in an open field, I'd think a poplar would be approaching 90-100ft. Regardless, I don't have any recommendations up that way. But I'd love to see pictures of the trees.

Poplar+3ft diameter+60ft high=???
You sure they aren't taller than that? At 3ft diameter, even in an open field, I'd think a poplar would be approaching 90-100ft. Regardless, I don't have any recommendations up that way. But I'd love to see pictures of the trees.

You are probably right, I was guessing over 100' but didn't want to over exaggerate haha

Again, I’d still say Rob Rog. Did you give him a shout?

Haven't yet, as my contractor has been able to get the tree out of my way thus far, but he is on my list of people to call about these big boys

Murphy's tree service. My parents have used him a few times.

Back