Toyota bed isolators??

skyhighZJ

Thanks for your taxes
Looking for a heavy rubber type material to go in between the bed mounts / frame mounts on my first gen Toyota p/u. I know when I took the old Swiss cheese off there were rubber squares but they were toast so they went bye bye. If I was closer to the north I’d find an old snowmobile track and cut squares. Also maybe old conveyor belt?? Any recommendations for replacement material?

Looking for a heavy rubber type material to go in between the bed mounts / frame mounts on my first gen Toyota p/u. I know when I took the old Swiss cheese off there were rubber squares but they were toast so they went bye bye. If I was closer to the north I’d find an old snowmobile track and cut squares. Also maybe old conveyor belt?? Any recommendations for replacement material?

How thick of material are you looking for? I have these 2”x2” squares from Energy Suspension that I’d let you have. Mine are the thinnest square ones on the left. Mine are black. If those won’t work, I’m sure they have one that will.
7F717531-1D2B-4417-A3ED-B5EC1BCC9254.jpeg

How thick of material are you looking for? I have these 2”x2” squares from Energy Suspension that I’d let you have. Mine are the thinnest square ones on the left. Mine are black. If those won’t work, I’m sure they have one that will.
View attachment 320245
They weren’t more than 1/4” thick by about 2” square that came out of it. Or being a Toyota some sort of mm commie measurement lol

They weren’t more than 1/4” thick by about 2” square that came out of it. Or being a Toyota some sort of mm commie measurement lol

Shoot me an address and I’ll send ya what I got. They didn’t fit my needs and they’re just sitting in a box on my shelf.

Back