to all the panther fans

HAHAHAHAHHAHA Ravens running the AFC get use to the punishment!!!!!!

I'm pulling for the Bills. Because if they can pull out a win or two we (the Panthers) will most likely end up with the #1 draft pick.

I was at the game and I help start the Tony Pike chant. I'm sure you were watching what ever was on the other channel but the game was horrible.

Moore hurt
Stewart hurt (i knew i shouldn't have start him!)

We're basically down to a second string team!!!!

Good with the bad is right. I haven't quiet pulled out the paper bag to pull over my head at the games just yet....

True fans pull for their team year in and year out........good or bad. I am a Panther fan til the end.

Look at all of the bad teams this year that were "supposed" to be good. Carolina, Dallas, Minnesota......and all of the good teams this year that were "supposed" to be bad. Detroit, St. Louis, Oakland. What is up this year?

^ That has been cause for some scrambling in my Fantasy league this year :) I've been running Detroit defense, Payton Hillis and Kyle Overton, who knew?

Yep, it's a bad year for the Cats, things will get better........sometime. Never thought I would miss Jake and Pep so much :)

Look at all of the bad teams this year that were "supposed" to be good. Carolina, Dallas, Minnesota......and all of the good teams this year that were "supposed" to be bad. Detroit, St. Louis, Oakland. What is up this year?

I have theory about that...but I'll spare the dissertation in this thread...I've posted it before.

ESPN picked Carolina to be a second round playoff team before the season started.

Well, Im a steelers fan, grew up 20 minutes from Latrobe (training camp) and have stuck with it my whole life, was raised into it.

The Ravens have the same record as us, and our tied for our Division.
The Ravens beat us the first time this season, but round 2 is in early december and we will be ready this time, Charlie Batch was the worst QB for us to play against the Birds, but with Dixon injured and Ben suspended there wasn't any other option.

The panthers... Well I am not a fan, I would like to say they surprised me by doing poorly, but when you are pushing rookie QB's to start every game, your bound to have problems, and I still feel like Fox should be dropped, though I believe he will be at the end of this season when he contract ends no matter what.

Still getting pretty rediculous that Harrison gets fined for damn near every hit he does now, while other players slam helmet to helmet and get no fine at all. Kurt Coleman went helmet to helmet HARD with Collie and didn't get fined, granted it was unavoidable, but that didn't stop them from fining Harrison for his hits against the Browns, both of which were legal.

i'm currently pulling for the panthers

to throw at least 3-4 pick sixes this coming week.... I just picked up the Bucs defense in Fantasy :)

They're awful and would draw more fans if they let Edwards throw... even if he's horrible... he'll still be on par w/ Pike, Moore, and Claussen...

i'm currently pulling for the panthers
to throw at least 3-4 pick sixes this coming week.... I just picked up the Bucs defense in Fantasy :)
They're awful and would draw more fans if they let Edwards throw... even if he's horrible... he'll still be on par w/ Pike, Moore, and Claussen...

I think edwards would definately be a step up from moore or goofy looking clausen. Edwards was QB for App and was drafted as a WR. Makes you think he could be good in the pocket and very capable of scrambling for extra yards when the heat is on him.

As for Fox.. Im surprised he still has a job.

Keeping 1st string healthy has been a huge problem of thiers for the past few years. I went and saw them in preseason and thier defense was tremendous. They have talent. Just need to use it correctly. Titans fan here though. I keep an eye on the panthers since they are the local team.

Fox will stay till his contract runs out, which happens to be the end of this year. (That is if the Cowboys dont want him right now).

Which conveniently enough for the Panthers, means a coach wont have to be paid in the event of a labor lock out. This is the exact reason why the Panthers are terrible Richardson has set everything up so that the organization will be paying next to nothing in case of the lockout.

HOWEVER, if there isn't one, the Panthers are screwed, for probably years, and I wouldn't hesitate to say the franchise may be doomed if the lockout doesnt happen, as attendance is in the basement this year already.

As for Armanti playing QB, this is John Fox we are talking about here. Clausen will play until he throws 17 INTs in a single game, and then play to throw 8 in the next game :shaking:

Niiice, but freakin harsh lol.

im not a panthers fan at all die hard dallas fan

panthers need to get rid of Fox like we did wade phillips
we got rid of wade and offensive coordinator jason garret step up to interm head coach and we got back to back wins in which one of them against the giants where romo broke his left collar bone the first time we played them and we dominated them the second

it is a sad story that we (the panthers) got rid of delhomme and peppers but im not a fan of any pro football player that has a history of steroids which peppers has had so i really dont care

as of right now the panthers best player is kasey and he is the field goal and kick off kicker aint that some shit

we got rid of wade and offensive coordinator jason garret step up to interm head coach and we got back to back wins in which one of them against the giants where romo broke his left collar bone the first time we played them and we dominated them the second
it is a sad story that we (the panthers) got rid of delhomme and peppers but im not a fan of any pro football player that has a history of steroids which peppers has had so i really dont care
as of right now the panthers best player is kasey and he is the field goal and kick off kicker aint that some shit
lol

Peppers didn't juice, and he certainly does not have a "history" of doing so.

Kasay only kicks field goals.

I agree about Fox and hopefully this will be his last year as his contract is up. I'm not sure if they'll hire a new coach immediately with a lockout looming.

yes peppers has juiced i was looking them up on the computer one day and he has vick has cushing a bunch of nfl players

Curious, since you refer to the team as "we"....what position do you currently hold within the organization? Any chance you can get me tickets? :rolleyes:

Back