TJ, LJ, CJ and YJ Skid Plates

Barnes 4wd

YJ-CJ 2 Skid.jpg
YJ-CJ 3 Skid.jpg
YJ-CJ Flat Skid.jpg

Barnes 4wd Jeep Skid Plates are made to protect the belly of your Jeep and give you a smooth surface to slide on. We offer our Skid plates in three different configurations of 0”, 2” and 3” drops so you can find the one best for your rig. Each Skid plate has a 1.5” lip on the front and back of the skid to add rigidity and prevent the skid plate from digging into obstacles. These skids do not have predrilled holes for the transfer case so you are free to use any transmission and transfer case that you wish. Our skid plates are Laser cut from ¼” A50 Steel Plate and made in the USA.
4x4 Jeep TJ - LJ Skid Plates

Jeep Skid Plate Brace.JPG

These Jeep Skid Plate braces add a lot of rigidity to your skid palate. Each Kit comes with two skid plate braces that you can weld to the inside of your skid plate.

Last edited:
I am interested in one BUT was wondering if they the length could be tweeked such as longer in front & rear to give it more of a full skid ??? and how much more $$$ would it be ???

I am interested in one BUT was wondering if they the length could be tweeked such as longer in front & rear to give it more of a full skid ??? and how much more $$$ would it be ???
This is the only length that I have at this time. In the future I will add a motor skid as well but I am a while out on that.
Thanks
Brad

i can be your test dummy for the TJ
how long befor you think you will be making them for a TJ

i can be your test dummy for the TJ
how long befor you think you will be making them for a TJ

I have a Tj just need to take some final measurements.
Thanks
Brad

well hurry up with those measurements so i can get a new skid on my TJ lol just kidding man but as soon as you get them for a tj i will be getting one

Could you make one narrower to fit the Commando frame if I provided measurements?

Can I get you the measurements to make one? It is narrower than a cj. I could pick it up.

Back