Tj 4.0

Man you'll need wiring harness, the engine, accessories I think, and possibly tranny/bellhousing. Depending on what you've got. Direct bolt in, I don't think it'll work. Bump anyways though.

I appreciate you're input on this..if I decide to try it I would have wiring harness tranny and all so with that being said you're saying should work right

Yeah, it'll work, just be prepared to swap everything, and I mean EVERYTHING over, and fab/buy/modify a few things like mounts, dash gauges, electrical connections, etc.

With enough time and money, you can put a new 5.0 coyote in a new corvette if your heart desires.

More straight forward would be 4.0 from a 91-95 yj. Still will need harness, computer, fuel tank (ways around that), and trans & possibly transfer (you can drill the bell housing but depending on what trans you have now, may not be worth the effort.)

This would be the most "bolt in" route. Or sell it and buy something with a 4.0 already in it.

If you have to swap all of that already why just upgrade to a 4.0? There are plenty of options if you have to swap EVERYTHING

So here's the deal I found a motor with only 60,000 miles on it a really good price that's why I wouldn't just upgrade more than a 4.0

It can be done but as said, it is an entire swap. You’ll need everything. Harness, computer, accessories, custom motor mounts I believe, aftermarket gauges, transmission, etc.

Back