Time to part with the Dodge

BigClay

Knower of useless ZJ things
So it is time to part with the ole 1996 Dodge Ram. Wondering what y’all think is a fair price since it is not your average 2500.

1996 extended cab manual NV4500 V10 4x4 with 130k miles.

Started life as a single rear wheel 2500 and has evolved into a dual rear wheel with 2001.5 disc brake D80. Winch bumper on front with 12k winch. Front steering has been upgraded to a 1999HD setup. Bed has been rhinolined with B&W turnover goose hitch.

I am thinking to list it at $3,500, what do yall think?

IMG_6160.jpeg

IMG_2876.jpeg

IMG_2877.jpeg

C2B3B7BF-1ACC-453B-8CF3-603259489BE8.jpeg

3500? it'll sell in minutes
I tend to agree with Frenchie. I don't know the market on those particular trucks, but my first thought was at least in the neighborhood of $5k 🤷‍♂️

I'm not gonna lie. Ya got me. :lol:

I told my wife to come look at it and she was like "that truck is way too nice for him to sell it for that" and I glanced down at the date on the computer and was like "you know what, you're right" and followed that with "fucking asshole" :lol:

I'm not gonna lie. Ya got me. :lol:

I told my wife to come look at it and she was like "that truck is way too nice for him to sell it for that" and I glanced down at the date on the computer and was like "you know what, you're right" and followed that with "fucking asshole" :lol:
Got me too...fuckin asshole!

A clean full sized pickup with extra toppings, I'd list it at 10K and hold out for the right buyer (farmer, contractor, etc). Just don't discuss fuel economy. 3500 is a steal for a 4x4 pickup not including the disc DRW axle, bumper, winch or manual trans.

Realistically someone with a full or off season trade, or profession requiring a pickup would be the ideal buyer not someone looking to daily a "big truck" as a second vehicle with no plans for its utility. If you list it on marketplace get ready to turn off notifications for the amount of people with low literacy skills asking if its Diesel.

Back