Time for a trailer...

Cameron

Its time to start looking for a trailer. I am tired of having to borrow/rent trailers to use when I need them, and I cant get a trailer in time for an unexpected trip if I would need it. So, with my Zuk getting closer to being done, my brother soon to be towing his car to shows and the like, its time to start looking at a trailer.

We are thinking of a 20 footer with an open center (his car is low so it would make it easier to strap it in) prefer built in d-rings, and at least 7K capacity. I would like to be able to tow almost anything I would need to, and that would fit the bill rather nicely (I know the trucks limitations about towing some stuff).

Now my question, what would be a good price for one of these? Is it really worth buying one new (as far as warranty, not having to fix anyones stuff before its usable, etc)?

On the way back from the family's house today, me and my brother stopped and looked at some and found some that looked good, seemed to have a decent price, but, being Christmas, no one was there for more information and the like. Just trying to get good feedback on this.

Thanks

Back