Thetford C402c

Blkvoodoo

professionally useless
this is a built in toilet in our camper.

wondering if anyone here knows of a good place for parts ? I'm finding a lot of UK sources, but nothing in US.

water pump seems to have quit, and the flush handle is broken, I believe the flush handle is the work of an 8yo operator in need of training.

The water pump on the other hand, dunno yet, haven't had a chance to take things apart.

I've found parts break down and manual( which I already had in print from new ) would really like to find source and prices before I go to local dealer, I've already called them on a few things they tried to bend me over on, not going in without info.

Anyone?

Was looking at this toilet for fitment into the RV. I'll have to stop over and test it out :D

thought i showed it to you last fall ?

it's actually pretty easy to deal with....as long as you use the blue stuff in the waste tank. One pack is really way too much for the 5gal tank, but hey, for the cost and what it does, I'll take it.

only problems I've had when emptying/cleaning involved high pressure water faucet at the dump station......once regaining control of the hose as it was whipping around, there was no issue

Back