ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f38_tw89yj_DSC01290.jpg

ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f38_tw89yj_DSC01291.jpg

ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f38_tw89yj_DSC01292.jpg

ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f38_tw89yj_DSC01293.jpg

And another
ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f38_tw89yj_DSC01294.jpg

ai44.photobucket.com_albums_f38_tw89yj_DSC01295.jpg

Fuckin a', Travis... that's badass.

Now put some air-ride on that bitch and it'll be perfect!!

its called sarcasm, perhaps?

sweet truck travis, I really like it now with the cummins

Bruiser, I know that Chevy is someone else's, at least i think i remember reading that, but I wish It were for sale because i would buy it immediately.

sweet truck travis, I really like it now with the cummins
Bruiser, I know that Chevy is someone else's, at least i think i remember reading that, but I wish It were for sale because i would buy it immediately.

shit.. I would have already bought it :)

yes the "thecarman" owns it..

Oh my god. You are now the Bigwoody of tow rigs. What are you going to call it? Fodge, Fordge, Dord. I call mine Junk with a cummins, and now with a dependable trans.

I like the name "Forge" but I'll just call it BAD F'N ASS !!!

:beer: I wanna go too...call me...!!!

NICE!!! "BAD ASS"...that has a nice ring to it, that's my vote for what you should call it!
did you do the swap yourself or did you get a shop to do it for you?

what year is that truck??? I swear i don't understand how some of y'all afford this shit :)

Actually that would be a rebaged dodge 4500 or 5500

No not at all.

Ford uses Cummins Diesels exclusively in their medium truck market.
Their F650 shares a common platform with the 450, just with an ISX

No not at all.
Ford uses Cummins Diesels exclusively in their medium truck market.
Their F650 shares a common platform with the 450, just with an ISX

Not anymore...the new sterlings are pretty much just a dodge 4500 with a different grill... Which is what he was referring to I do believe.

That ford was awesome before, now it's just ridiculous. Pretty much everyone's dream tow rig...It makes me sad to think about the fact that you have more money into that truck right now than any house I'll be able to afford in the next decade. :( :flipoff2:

That ford was awesome before, now it's just ridiculous. Pretty much everyone's dream tow rig...It makes me sad to think about the fact that you have more money into that truck right now than any house I'll be able to afford in the next decade. :( :flipoff2:

Don't let him fool you, he's done enough wheeling and dealing that he's not in the engine swap for to much $$$. Now he just needs to bag the rough riding sob.

Back