The Pledge of Allegiance

thats good. went to my sisters early gradation and the speaker "lead" us in the pledge of allegiance but they didnt even know the words i mean i havent said it in a few years but how could you not know??

We recite it, properly, everyday with the preschool children we teach. I just wish todays society realized the importance of the Pledge.

We recite it, properly, everyday with the preschool children we teach. I just wish todays society realized the importance of the Pledge.

They do in my wife's middle school, too.
But since the school system is too cheap (underfunded?) to provide an actual flag for her classroom, they say it to a pciture of the flag that they broadcast on the TV.
Hahahaha.

They do in my wife's middle school, too.
But since the school system is too cheap (underfunded?) to provide an actual flag for her classroom, they say it to a pciture of the flag that they broadcast on the TV.
Hahahaha.

That's better than nothing. We sprung for a 20' outdoor flag pole for good weather and a small wall mount one inside for bad days. I guess it makes a difference when you own the school, I'm assuming your wife's school is public.

Funny how they can put a "x" dollar tv in the classroom and not be able to afford a three dollar flag.

Back