The Official NC 4x4 UFO Thread

86m1008beater

I thought it would be interesting to see who all has had a UFO experience or knows someone who has and wants to share it. Make sure to write the date and location it took place, your age, and how much you had been drinking at the time.:flipoff2:
Ok, now let's keep it serious. You either have had one or you haven't. No need to post if you haven't and just want to ridicule someone or make a guess at what they are. Everyone can form their own opinion and I already have mine. I just want to hear about other people's experiences. Maybe no one will post but we'll see.

THEY told me not to tell anyone about it. THEY are watching.

OK, so you want this to stay serious...did one time about 10 years ago...driving down US1..4 bright amber lights in formation, close together, maybe attached on one aircraft, maybe not...stopped to figure out what it was. It was several miles off, not up-close and personal...after a half minute or so, it took off fast... I know it was something, just heavy on the 'unidentified' part. I think the military experiments more than we are supposed to know about.

I am pretty sure Rich has been abducted AND probed before.

To think we are the only life form in the universe is nieve.

I am pretty sure Rich has been abducted AND probed before.
Hmm, sounds like this guy really got screwed! Maybe he will not want to share his experience with us, I know I wouldn't hahaha :flipoff2:

Well anyways sorry for that guy. Of course we would be naive to believe we are the only intelligent beings even just in this galaxy, and I would hope most people have come to this conclusion already.

I don't thing aliens that have the technology to visit us are gonna come 10 billion light years, look at us and leave...they're gonna eat us, take the whales, or something. We will definitely know when they are here.

I don't thing aliens that have the technology to visit us are gonna come 10 billion light years, look at us and leave...they're gonna eat us, take the whales, or something. We will definitely know when they are here.
Proxima Centauri is our nearest star at 4.2 light years away and there are over 100 stars within 20 light years from us. Who said the aliens ever left after they got here and who said they didn't originate here to begin with? If you read the ancient Vedic, Mayan, Sumerian, and various American Indian texts you would see that there's a uniform belief that we were visited from "the heavens" on many occasions. I believe present day humans are making a gigantic mistake when we automatically consider almost everything written long ago that's out of the ordinary to be fiction. Simply stated, the idea of UFO's and alien visitors was not invented in the industrial age.
We will definitely know when they are here.
Some will, others wont. I believe that's where we are today.

I saw something one night that I cant explain. Idk I was in middle school so 11-13. Anyway, I was up late one night and looking out the window. I saw what I thought was a lightning bug come up to the window and a BRIGHT light came from it and then it dissapaired... No idea what it was.

Maybe they do have the technology, maybe they can travel faster than light get here dont like what they see and leave? IDK

This was in about 1986 or so.
Couple friends were sitting in front of the pool late one night at my mom's house.
Just had opened our first beer of the night, so no intoxication was involved.
We're laying on the pool chairs, looking up at the sky, just BS-ing.

I saw two of what I thought were stars that I had been looking at for awhile start to move, the same direction.
I blinked, looked away, looked back, they were still moving. Now, my mom's house was in a cul de sac in sort of a bottom, with trees all around, so we had a limited view of the sky. I had been looking at the same space for awhile, because that's all that was visible.
Anyway, I told both my friends to shut up and look and see if they saw those stars moving....and they did.
Never have figured out what they were...don't think they were satellites, since I was looking at them sitting still for awhile, then they started moving.
They went right over the roof line of the house and out of our sight....ran to the front yard and watched them keep right on moving.

One night around 1990 or so i saw a shooting star(i thought at first) But it lasted to long. I even had time to tell someone else to look, and they saw it to.It looked like it was burning.

Turns out it was an asteroid that actually hit a car in NY city.
The size of a basketball when it landed. This was cool, and over the years i have found a lot of people that witnessed it to. Did any of you guys see this?

This was cool, and over the years i have found a lot of people that witnessed it to. Did any of you guys see this?

I'm sure the owner of that car didn't think it was so cool!

I know that no one will believe me, and everyones gonna probably laugh me off of the forums, but in 2004, (i was about 17 at the time) I saw a three-legged dog.

Senior year of high school, me and about 3 other people from my Astronomy Class (if you can call it a class, it was more of just get together and do nothing type deal..) were out on the school base ball field with the Teacher doing one of those night viewing sorts of things.

I saw some large triangular shape not very high above us, and slightly to our left, and asked if anyone else could see it. It was so close to the color of the sky, it was hard to, but they saw it.

All of a sudden some bright spotlight thing flashed down on the field, and then the triangle was gone..

weird stuff.

One night me and Cletus was a fishin, and he said
"Lookey Dar"
I looked and DAR it WAS...BIGGEST Brightest thing I eva seen...

He said quick lets shoot it.
So wes grabbed my rifle from the gun rack and started shootin'''...Blasted the dern thing to smithereens...

BTW did you know it is a class 3 misdemeanor to shoot out parking lot lights in SC?

Nope me neither.... But it is ;)

aliens VS. angels and demons. Depending on whose opinion you are recieving, one explains the other.

As a christian, i kinda have to believe in visitors from above, my holy text is full of it. Even talks about man who was abducted and taken into the heavens never to be seen again, fire reigning down from the sky, winged creatures coming to foretell events, talking serpents, Giants who take humans women for wives, guardians with swords of fire, burning bushes and bright stars piloting men accross a desert. and before we even get out of Genesis.

As a christian, one can only wonder at what God has created beyond our atmosphere. Where exactly is heaven. It must be a physical place if Elijah did not die but was taken into the heavens.

Of course, the arguement is just as strong that Elijah was abducted, and all the incidents in the bible were inspired by aliens visiting the earth and helping a certain race progress through out history. Funny how the aliens with all their technology never really got the jews anywhere but enslaved.

Sorry, i could go on and on with religion and aliens, and i know religion and politics are something you should keep out of a public forum.

Atleast i didnt blame the Mars tunnels on republicans drilling for oil on mars to support the war in Iraq.

SEE?! I told y'all THEY were watching...we start talking about aliens, and THEY take down the forum. Y'all shush now, or they'll vaporize Rob or somethin'.

Senior year of high school, me and about 3 other people from my Astronomy Class (if you can call it a class, it was more of just get together and do nothing type deal..) were out on the school base ball field with the Teacher doing one of those night viewing sorts of things.
I saw some large triangular shape not very high above us, and slightly to our left, and asked if anyone else could see it. It was so close to the color of the sky, it was hard to, but they saw it.
All of a sudden some bright spotlight thing flashed down on the field, and then the triangle was gone..
weird stuff.
I know I'm, coming in a little late in the thread, but I saw something like this. I saw it over the University area in CLT. I was outside in the parking lot at work (at night obviously) and just happend to look up. What I saw was a triangular shaped object with no lights. It was moving north. It was dark in color. The only reason I could see it at all is it was just a bit darker than the sky, kinda like it was absorbing the light from all of the streetlights. It was in the summer, so there was a lot of haze that was reflecting the orange from the street lights. This thing was moving pretty slow and flying low. I'll probably never know what it was, but I know I saw it. I watched it fly out of sight, maybe 10 seconds before the building blocked my view.

Last year, during the day, was driving home from school and saw a white/silver object flying across the sky, assumed it was a plane, then it cut back the other way, then up, then down, and repeat. It wasn't a model airplane because it was way in the distance and was pretty big. I wish i had video...

Back