The Midnight Mechanic $500 S10 build!

Blaze

The Jeeper Reaper
So it's not really a 4wd, but still fun. And our next $500 build IS a 4wd and something you guys will like.....

I've had a YouTube channel for a few years now and just recently started really putting some time into it. One of my good friends and I were thinking of new videos to do (see the post in the Garage about old hot rodder myths we are going to do videos on) and we came up with the idea of a $500 challenge. We buy a $500 car, try and spend under $500 fixing it up and then try and sell it and make at least a $500 profit. Our first one is an 88 S10 we picked up in the middle of the sticks in Rougemont.
1711977735597.png

I'll update this with our newest videos and pictures when we're done with it. Here's our first where I pick it up:
Episode 1 - The Purchase

And our second episode where we figure out what all it needs.
Episode 2 - The Evaluation

Hopefully we'll have a video on us starting the work on it soon, and then the completed truck video after that. Followed not long after by our next $500 challenge vehicle videos!

And don't forget to give us a follow here - https://www.youtube.com/@TheMidnightMechanic

Got all the parts we need for this thing! Managed to score this mint dook from a guy off of FB super dirt cheap. He was doing an LS swap into his S10 and dumped the drivetrain cheap. Hoping it works as good as it looks like it will!

1712574592251.png

Back