The for sale buggy biuld

Danica has the HANS restraint, Tony has the Holm's restraint.

:p

he he he

Rodney made me say that. ;)

Nice build ! I went with the GMPP F-body kit because of work discounts. Think I'll make my own traps. But the Kevko is nice! Would've been my first choice but the $$$ . Glad to see the 10.5" can handle the 42's. Would love to build a full trailer queen one day, but I like driving the damn things to much lol.

Nice build ! I went with the GMPP F-body kit because of work discounts. Think I'll make my own traps. But the Kevko is nice! Would've been my first choice but the $$$ . Glad to see the 10.5" can handle the 42's. Would love to build a full trailer queen one day, but I like driving the damn things to much lol.
thanks .. yea cant wait to see of the 10.5 can keep up with the beating its going to get .. yea i was going to try to run a truck pan but didn't have the room

With my lack of help here in the shop, Tony has been keeping pretty steady working on this project, when he's off the road.

He keeps going like this, (he keeps getting better!), Ill have to hire him! LOL!

Hoping all the time he has to invest in this build will prompt him to not sell it!:D

Back