The "For Sale" boards, this time next week...

kaiser715

Doing hard time
So, what are the For Sale boards going to look like next week, in the aftermath of the 4x4cross??

Rolled "project trucks" under vehicles?
Broke junk listed under parts?
Freebies, to be hauled off the top of Rocky Mt Loop?

Bonus points if you can pick who is selling what...will bigwoody sell the winning rig in a charity auction? :beer: Will Ricky sell his soul to win, place, or show next year? :bounce2:

:popcorn:

"WANTED: Dana 30 steering knuckles and ball-joints.. in the Troy area"

How bout a "lost and found" section for all the pride thats gonna get lost on the course this weekend!

For sale CLASS A winning trophy!!!!!

How bout a "lost and found" section for all the pride thats gonna get lost on the course this weekend!

that requires having pride to begin with

Well I will bet you all a bajillion dollars that Ricky needs new forward gears...:popcorn:

btw, the mud pit is freakin' awesome. i watched Sean D. get chained out twice this afternoon and the third time was the charm as he made it all the way across. it definitely looks easier that it really is! his Jeep will never be clean again! :lol:

Will Ricky sell his soul to win, place, or show next year? :bounce2:
:popcorn:
+1 on Ricky's soul.....
Is that a bid??
Well I will bet you all a bajillion dollars that Ricky needs new forward gears...:popcorn:

Well unfortunately at this point my soul, a Broken Jeep, and a not quite 100% running Z71 is all I have left, spent all my $$ to get the Jeep out there, am $36,000+ in debt and am currently working a job that doesn't pay enough for me to pay my bills so I'm having to live with my parents :shaking:

I'm in a pretty bad place right now financially :lol: :handed:

Well unfortunately at this point my soul, a Broken Jeep, and a not quite 100% running Z71 is all I have left, spent all my $$ to get the Jeep out there, am $36,000+ in debt and am currently working a job that doesn't pay enough for me to pay my bills so I'm having to live with my parents :shaking:

I'm in a pretty bad place right now financially :lol: :handed:

I hope that is for school loans

Back