The Farm Spring Event scheduled! May 1-3

ol'Jeeps

Dirty Jeeps...Done Dirt Cheap!
The Big Dixie Boggers Spring Event at The Farm has been scheduled for May 1st thru the 3rd. Details coming soon!:confused:

AWSOME!!!!!:beer:

TTT:driver:

FAWKIN EH!!!! My weekend to work AGAIN!!!!!:mad: WTF guys? Are you planning these events against my schedule so I never come????

FAWKIN EH!!!! My weekend to work AGAIN!!!!!:mad: WTF guys? Are you planning these events against my schedule so I never come????
Looks like we have the same schedule:lol: Sucks too cause I'm probably a little closer to there than you:flipoff2:

See ya there!

Glad to see "no Alcohol permitted"
There was a lot of problems last fall due to drunkenness.

Not that I don't enjoy a beer or mixed drink but there is a time & place for everything.

Big thanks to the Big Dixie Boggers for putting on this event again, My kids love it!!

Never been to the farm before but looking at the virtual tour pics the place is pretty sweet!! Look forward to going done there.

Sweet! I can't wait. I had a conflict and couldn't make the fall event last year, and have to admit that the 100+ degree weather kept me from coming to the spring event.

It's going to be a fun time. It always is.

:popcorn:

the wife and I will be there, and the kids too!!

Ill have to check that out! Looks fun!

So people were getting drunk last time? And driving their rigs?

I notice this is off Pumpkin Center. Maybe someone knows but the PO of my Jeep has a sticker for Part Time Four Wheelers in Pumpkin Center. Anyone have more info on that club or is it still around? My google search didnt come up too well.

Back